Google has launched Chrome OS 76 stable version for the most devices running Chrome OS. After rolling out to Android, Mac, Linux and Windows, version 76 has significant chanes to the operating system across the board.
One of the main features of Chrome OS is that it blocks Flash by default in the Chrome Browser. The company also added new Media Controls, Automatics Clicks and redesigned the camera app.
Most of the changes will be readly noticed by users right off the bat. Google has shared two of the new features.
Read More: Chrome OS 76 released with camera redesign
Media Controls: A click on your system menu now shows media playback controls in addition to notification and system setting shortcuts. A Play/pause and forward button are available in this menu, along with the name of the app and the file. Google has also slightly redisigned the camera app on CHrome OS 76.
Automatic Clicks: A accessibility setting lets you hover or a button or icon in Chrome OS and after few seconds, the item will be automatically slicked for you.
Google says that in addition to a
New upate also fix the Icognito Mode in Chrome to ensure that browser can not detect private Mode. A setting sports an always present navigation drawer. Chrome OS 76 brings improved to tis browsers by allowing websites to automatically enlable dark mode.
It brings users to easily install Progressive Web Apps with a shortcuts in the Omnibox.
- IPL 2021 CSK Playing XI vs MI: Robin Uthappa likely to be opening
- IPL 2021 KKR vs RCB Live: How to watch Live Streaming in India
- IPL: BCCI keen to welcome Lucknow as a new IPL City
- IPL 2021 CSK VS MI: Rohit Sharma vs Shardul Thakur MS Dhoni vs Jasprit Bumrah, Key Battle to watch out for
- IPL 2021: No MI or CSK, THIS franchise leads the list of most centuries by a team
- IPL 2021: Predicted the first Playing XI of Punjab Kings
- PUBG Mobile and BGMI 1.6 Update VS AI Mode: Here’s how to play