In the first phase of COVID-19 vaccination for workers and health-care executives, the Indian government has now initiated the second phase.
The second phase will be the world’s largest inoculation drive against COVID-19.
Citizens above the age of 60 and the people above 45 who are co-morbid will be eligible for vaccination at registered government and private centers.
India’s Ministry of Health and Family Welfare aims to expand the COVID-19 vaccines to more than 30 crores “priority” population.
You can register for the vaccination via three methods – the Co-WIN Android app, the Co-WIN 2.0 web portal, or the Aarogya Setu app.
Steps to Register for COVID-19 Vaccination in India:
- Open the Aarogya Setu app or go to the official website- cowin.gov.in.
- Search CoWIN tab
- Click Vaccination and then tap Register now.
- Fill MObile number and click proceed to verify the mobile number.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and upload the necessary documents. You will then be able to schedule an appointment for the vaccination
- Vaccination in government centers will be free of cost for registered citizens. In private hospitals, however, citizens have to pay up to Rs. 250 for vaccination.
Read More | Beebom
- IPL 2021: No MI or CSK, THIS franchise leads the list of most centuries by a team
- IPL 2021: Predicted the first Playing XI of Punjab Kings
- PUBG Mobile and BGMI 1.6 Update VS AI Mode: Here’s how to play
- IPL 2021 Rajasthan Royals: Evin Lewis suffers shoulder injury during CPL Final
- IPL 2021: How to Buy Online IPL Tickets for matches in UAE’s Sharjah, Dubai & Abu Dhabi- Steps by Steps Explained
- IPL 2021 Playoff Qualification Status: Check what MI, CSK, DC, RCB, RR, KKR, SRH, PBKS need to qualify for IPL 2021 Playoffs
- IPL 2021: Fans allowed in Stadium to Watch IPL UAE Leg