The company has teamed up with Indian actors to offer an additional 30 days with new Disney+ Hotstar VIP subscriptions without extra charges.
The promotional offer was first shared on Twitter by actor Sonu Sood and was spotted by Gadgets 360.
Yuvraj Singh and Rana Daggubati also followed the lead.
To use this offer, you should click the link and purchase Disney+ Hotstar VIP membership.
You have to do is click on the link above,
Login to your Disney+ Hotstar account,
Choose the payment method, and complete the transaction.
The service will automatically apply the offer if you go through the link. The available payment options are Credit card, Debit card, UPI, and Netbanking.
It is worth noting that the extra month offer is only valid if you subscribe to Disney+ Hotstar VIP through the aforesaid link this weekend.
Disney+ Hotstar VIP annual subscription costs Rs.399. Although you miss out on Disney+ Originals, you get access to other Disney content in dubbed languages such as Hindi, Tamil, Telugu.
If you’re planning to watch IPL 2020, this neat deal with an additional free month will come in handy, especially if you’re disappointed with the fact that Flipkart is issuing refunds for Rs.99 Disney+ Hotstar Premium orders.
Source: click here
- IPL 2021: No MI or CSK, THIS franchise leads the list of most centuries by a team
- IPL 2021: Predicted the first Playing XI of Punjab Kings
- PUBG Mobile and BGMI 1.6 Update VS AI Mode: Here’s how to play
- IPL 2021 Rajasthan Royals: Evin Lewis suffers shoulder injury during CPL Final
- IPL 2021: How to Buy Online IPL Tickets for matches in UAE’s Sharjah, Dubai & Abu Dhabi- Steps by Steps Explained
- IPL 2021 Playoff Qualification Status: Check what MI, CSK, DC, RCB, RR, KKR, SRH, PBKS need to qualify for IPL 2021 Playoffs
- IPL 2021: Fans allowed in Stadium to Watch IPL UAE Leg