Apex Legends Mobile System Requirement: Apex Legends Mobile is the next big mobile Battle Royale alongside PUBG, CoD Mobile, and Fortnite.
The company has launched the mobile version after PC and console versions. Here we discussed the minimum device requirement to run Apex Legends on mobile.
Apex Legends Mobile Requirements:
The Apex Legends Mobile app is currently still in development and is optimized to run on a variety of devices. Its graphics are quite heavy overall, requiring at least 4GB of RAM.
Read More | Free Fire MAX 2022: Top 6 Looking Emotes
However, during the regional testing, iOS devices with less than 2GB RAM and Android devices with less than 3GB RAM can still run the game.
Soc: Snapdragon 435/ Hisilicon Kirin 650/ Mediatek Helio P20/ Exynos 7420
Open GL 3.1 or higher
4 GB free space
At least 2 GB RAM
iPhone 6S or later
OS version: 11.0 or later
4 GB free space
At least 2GB RAM
Apex Legends Mobile pre-register rewards:
Pre-Registered Badge – 500,000 registrations
Fateful Games – Banner Frame – 1,000,000 registrations
On Target – Banner Pose – 2,500,000 registrations
Teeth Cutter – Epic R99 Skin – 5,000,000 registrations
Molten Earth – Epic Skin – 10,000,000 registrations
Legendary Holospray – 15,000,000 registrations
Sunfire Initiate – Epic Skin – 25,000,000 registrations
- FIFA World Cup 2022: Cristiano Ronaldo Arrives in Qatar in Style Along with Team Portugal
- FIFA World Cup 2022: Cristiano Ronaldo and Bruno Fernandes engage in an AWKWARD interaction
- Manchester United Didn’t Believe My Daughter Was ill in Hospital When I missed Pre-Reson: Cristiano Ronaldo
- IPL 2023 Retention: KKR is all set to release Pat Cummins
- Free Fire OB37 Update Features: New Zombie Mode, Gun, Pet, and More
- IPL 2023 Retention: MI & CSK Retained and Released players list; MI releases Kieron Pollard, CSK retains Ravindra Jadeja
- Step to Activate 5G on Apple iPhone 12, 13, 14 Series