Sprint sensitivity changes the distance the left joystick needs to make the character move from static to sprint.
Sprint sensitivity is a new addition to the game setting that can lead to huge changes in movement tactics.
The less distance your left thumb needs to move up to sprint. However, it does not change the speed of jiggle movements.
Sprint Sensitivity For 1st Control Loadout:
In the first control loadout, the size and position of the joystick button do not matter. It means that players are free to adjust the size of the joystick button and place it anywhere they want.
The distance from the touchpoint to the sprint button is fixed. You cannot change it. However, the sprint sensitivity in the new version allows you to change this distance.
You can move around faster and easier than previously. The best sprint sensitivity is 60-70% for the first control loadout.
Sprint Sensitivity For 3rd Control Loadout:
The joystick circle is always placed inside the sprint circle. When you adjust the size of the joystick circle, the size of the sprint circle is also changed.
Besides, if you touch outside the joystick circle, your character will look up to the sky.
The sprint sensitivity also depends on the size of the phone screen. If you play PUBG Mobile and BGMI on the smartphone, you need to put it as high as possible. The best sprint sensitivity in BGMI is 80% for the 3rd loadout.
There is a big difference between the 1st control loadout and the 3rd control loadout after these changes. It’s the joystick button mechanism for tiny movements.
- Dubai Cricket Council Chairman Keen on Hosting India-Pakistan Bilateral Series
- How to Get Explosive Ammo In GTA 5 Online and Offline
- Top 3 Pets to use in Free Fire Clash Squad Purgatory
- Mohammad Amir Opts Out of Abu Dhabi T10 League
- Rohit Sharma says Virat Kohli’s Role in the team remains the same
- India Playing XI vs New Zealand T20: Venkatesh Iyer set for debut in T20 series
- India vs New Zealand T20: Rahul Dravid Focus on Venkatesh Iyer