KRAFTON has been burning candles on both ends, trying to get PUBG Mobile back to India. In November, the popular Battle Royale game sparked hopes among fans after announcing a new, dedicated version for the Indian server. And today, we have information leaking that the new version will be taking on the name of Battlegrounds Mobile India.
Afternegotiating with Indian Government, PUBG Mobile return to the country. The game now has to oblige the local laws, toning down on the violence.
It will have more localized features to aid Indian players. And apparently, PUBG Mobile will also change its name.
The Indian Government banned PUBG Mobile along with over 100 other Chinese mobile applications, back in September 2020. They accuse these apps of stealing users’ data and transferring it to an abroad server. India considers this a threatening act upon the country’s integrity.
GemWire has the proof to back up this claim:
Registrar: Gabia, Inc.
Registered On: 2021-03-18
Expire On: 2022-03-17
Update On: 2022-03-18
Name Servers: ns.gabia.co.kr
Name: KRAFTON, Inc
Organization: KRAFTON. Inc.
Street: KRAFTON TOwer, 117, Bundangnaegok-ro, Bundang-gu, Seongnam-s
KRAFTON has registered 4 domains under the name of Battlegrounds Mobile India. They are:
Source: click here
- Ashes 2021: England Pacer James Anderson ruled out of 1st Test
- How to Make a Happy Snowman in Minecraft: Complete Guide
- Call of Duty Mobile: First Female Legendary Operator and Legendary Crossbow Announced
- Free Fire New Weapon Royale: How to Get the Ice Bones Treatment Sniper Skin
- Dubai Cricket Council Chairman Keen on Hosting India-Pakistan Bilateral Series
- How to Get Explosive Ammo In GTA 5 Online and Offline
- Top 3 Pets to use in Free Fire Clash Squad Purgatory