Dealing with campers in BGMI is one of the more challenging tasks that you need to do to win. One wrong move and the momentum of your charge would be lost, leaving you vulnerable to counterattacks or getting pinned down by enemies.
Scout the surroundings before making a move: You should make sure that there are no other players around before rushing a camper in BGMI. And put yourself into an exposed position- enemies around you can take advantage of the exposed flank to quickly kill you.
Make sure that your HP is full: You will have full HP and more healing items in your backpack for backup. Players will need to out damage the camper in a rush, and having the most HP possible is essential. Even if you win, it is likely that you would have to heal yourself, as taking damage is more or less unavoidable.
Use grenades if available: players should use a couple of grenades, both smoke and explosive, before rushing. The damaging version would flush enemies out of covers while the smoke version will leave them confused. The smoke will also hide your advance as well.
Pick the right weapon: it is best to use close to mid-range weapons for the highest damage possible. Long-range weapons usually have a low fire rate, which leaves you vulnerable. Shotguns and SMGs are ideal for close-quarter combat scenarios like this, especially inside structures.
Retreat if needed: If things go wrong during a push and you take some damage, running away is definitely a good option. Live to fight another day is better than stubbornly committing to a losing fight. Furthermore, retreating might lure the camper out of their hiding spot to pursue you – leaving them vulnerable.
- IPL 2021: No MI or CSK, THIS franchise leads the list of most centuries by a team
- IPL 2021: Predicted the first Playing XI of Punjab Kings
- PUBG Mobile and BGMI 1.6 Update VS AI Mode: Here’s how to play
- IPL 2021 Rajasthan Royals: Evin Lewis suffers shoulder injury during CPL Final
- IPL 2021: How to Buy Online IPL Tickets for matches in UAE’s Sharjah, Dubai & Abu Dhabi- Steps by Steps Explained
- IPL 2021 Playoff Qualification Status: Check what MI, CSK, DC, RCB, RR, KKR, SRH, PBKS need to qualify for IPL 2021 Playoffs
- IPL 2021: Fans allowed in Stadium to Watch IPL UAE Leg