Battlegrounds Mobile developer assured gamers that it will not differ from the original PUBG Mobile. They have even stated that they will release the game with exclusive in-game events and other features.
Krafton Inc. has built a completely new version of the game exclusively for the Indian market. The region specific game will only be available in India and will be released soon.
Krafton Inc. has also analyzed the growing esports sector in India. Therefore, it has also promised to work with other partners to develop a proper Esports ecosystem in the country.
Following the ban back in 2020, privacy policies and data collection policies became a significant factor for gaming developers.
Krafton Inc. has worked in full compliance with all applicable laws and regulations in India and ensures data protection and security at every stage for users.
Battleground Mobile India is expected to have a pre-registration period prior to its release.
It is rumored that this will serve as a potential beta testing phase before the actual release of the game.
Following the ban, gamers have tried to fill the void of PUBG Mobile with other alternatives such as COD Mobile and Garena Free Fire.
With the game set to return in a new avatar, it remains to be seen whether it can claim its old position or not.
- Salman Khan announces Tiger 3 Release Date on 21st April
- Rishabh Pant Takes a Dig At Urvarshi Rautela: Sad How Some People Are so Thirsty For Fame and Name
- Maine Toh School Bhi Nahi Kiya: Virat Kohli
- Harley-Davidson Nightster Launched in India at Rs 14.99 lakh: Check Features & Price
- New Zealand Pacer shock move as the Kiwi star granted release from the contract in a seismic moment
- Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4 Leaked!! Check Price, Specifications
- Apple to launch iOS 16 beta 5: Check new features for iPhone