Battlegrounds Mobile developer assured gamers that it will not differ from the original PUBG Mobile. They have even stated that they will release the game with exclusive in-game events and other features.
Krafton Inc. has built a completely new version of the game exclusively for the Indian market. The region specific game will only be available in India and will be released soon.
Krafton Inc. has also analyzed the growing esports sector in India. Therefore, it has also promised to work with other partners to develop a proper Esports ecosystem in the country.
Following the ban back in 2020, privacy policies and data collection policies became a significant factor for gaming developers.
Krafton Inc. has worked in full compliance with all applicable laws and regulations in India and ensures data protection and security at every stage for users.
Battleground Mobile India is expected to have a pre-registration period prior to its release.
It is rumored that this will serve as a potential beta testing phase before the actual release of the game.
Following the ban, gamers have tried to fill the void of PUBG Mobile with other alternatives such as COD Mobile and Garena Free Fire.
With the game set to return in a new avatar, it remains to be seen whether it can claim its old position or not.
- IPL 2021 CSK Playing XI vs MI: Robin Uthappa likely to be opening
- IPL 2021 KKR vs RCB Live: How to watch Live Streaming in India
- IPL: BCCI keen to welcome Lucknow as a new IPL City
- IPL 2021 CSK VS MI: Rohit Sharma vs Shardul Thakur MS Dhoni vs Jasprit Bumrah, Key Battle to watch out for
- IPL 2021: No MI or CSK, THIS franchise leads the list of most centuries by a team
- IPL 2021: Predicted the first Playing XI of Punjab Kings
- PUBG Mobile and BGMI 1.6 Update VS AI Mode: Here’s how to play