Battlegrounds Mobile developer assured gamers that it will not differ from the original PUBG Mobile. They have even stated that they will release the game with exclusive in-game events and other features.
Krafton Inc. has built a completely new version of the game exclusively for the Indian market. The region specific game will only be available in India and will be released soon.
Krafton Inc. has also analyzed the growing esports sector in India. Therefore, it has also promised to work with other partners to develop a proper Esports ecosystem in the country.
Following the ban back in 2020, privacy policies and data collection policies became a significant factor for gaming developers.
Krafton Inc. has worked in full compliance with all applicable laws and regulations in India and ensures data protection and security at every stage for users.
Battleground Mobile India is expected to have a pre-registration period prior to its release.
It is rumored that this will serve as a potential beta testing phase before the actual release of the game.
Following the ban, gamers have tried to fill the void of PUBG Mobile with other alternatives such as COD Mobile and Garena Free Fire.
With the game set to return in a new avatar, it remains to be seen whether it can claim its old position or not.
- PUBG Mobile 1.8 Update Spider Web-Shooter Locations: Complete Details
- Sharjah CBFS T20 2022: BUK vs KAB Fantasy Cricket Tips, Dream11 Prediction, Playing XI, Pitch Report, & Players Stats
- Tecno Pova Neo to launch soon: Check Price & Specifications
- IPL 2022 Auction: England’s Pacer Mark Wood Enters IPL Auction but considering Pulling Out
- Ahmedabad Franchise Beats Lucknow Team Send IPL Contract to Rashid Khan- Report
- 5 Common Mistake Players Make When Playing Clash Squad in Free Fire
- IPL 2022: Sri Lanka Cricket Ready to Host IPL 15th Edition- Reports