PUBG Mobile developers Krafton officially revealed the game and the logo. the developers have released a new video revealing the logo yet again. The 26-second long video introduces the game’s logo with some in-game elements like the Level 3 Helmet.
The logo is inspired by the Indian national flag’s tricolour. The game’s name in text in orange, white, and green colours.
At the end of the video is a hashtag that reads “India ka Battlegrounds”, which translates to India’s Battlegrounds. The logo was quietly updated on the company’s official Facebook account and YouTube channel before the announcement.
Krafton confirmed that its latest game is India-specific. It has also announced that the game will have a pre-registration period before its release in the country.
The company will collaborate with partners to build an esports ecosystem while bringing in-game content. It will also bring a series of India specific in-game events at launch.
Additionally, players under 18 years of age will have some restrictions while playing the game.
- PUBG Mobile 1.8 Update Spider Web-Shooter Locations: Complete Details
- Sharjah CBFS T20 2022: BUK vs KAB Fantasy Cricket Tips, Dream11 Prediction, Playing XI, Pitch Report, & Players Stats
- Tecno Pova Neo to launch soon: Check Price & Specifications
- IPL 2022 Auction: England’s Pacer Mark Wood Enters IPL Auction but considering Pulling Out
- Ahmedabad Franchise Beats Lucknow Team Send IPL Contract to Rashid Khan- Report
- 5 Common Mistake Players Make When Playing Clash Squad in Free Fire
- IPL 2022: Sri Lanka Cricket Ready to Host IPL 15th Edition- Reports