PUBG Mobile developers Krafton officially revealed the game and the logo. the developers have released a new video revealing the logo yet again. The 26-second long video introduces the game’s logo with some in-game elements like the Level 3 Helmet.
The logo is inspired by the Indian national flag’s tricolour. The game’s name in text in orange, white, and green colours.
At the end of the video is a hashtag that reads “India ka Battlegrounds”, which translates to India’s Battlegrounds. The logo was quietly updated on the company’s official Facebook account and YouTube channel before the announcement.
Krafton confirmed that its latest game is India-specific. It has also announced that the game will have a pre-registration period before its release in the country.
The company will collaborate with partners to build an esports ecosystem while bringing in-game content. It will also bring a series of India specific in-game events at launch.
Additionally, players under 18 years of age will have some restrictions while playing the game.
- Apple’s Second-Gen HomePod launched in India: Specifications, Features, & Price
- iOS 16.3 Update Features like Apple ID security keys, HomePod Support & More
- Oppo Reno 8T launched in India: Check Full Details
- PUBG Mobile Honey Badger: Full Guide & Tips for Pro players
- Leaked!! iPhone 15 Series Price Leaked- Reports
- Redmi Note 12 5G Launched at Price Rs 16,499: Check Specifications
- PUBG Mobile 2.4 Update: Feature, Rewards, Release Date, and More