PUBG Mobile developers Krafton officially revealed the game and the logo. the developers have released a new video revealing the logo yet again. The 26-second long video introduces the game’s logo with some in-game elements like the Level 3 Helmet.
The logo is inspired by the Indian national flag’s tricolour. The game’s name in text in orange, white, and green colours.
At the end of the video is a hashtag that reads “India ka Battlegrounds”, which translates to India’s Battlegrounds. The logo was quietly updated on the company’s official Facebook account and YouTube channel before the announcement.
Krafton confirmed that its latest game is India-specific. It has also announced that the game will have a pre-registration period before its release in the country.
The company will collaborate with partners to build an esports ecosystem while bringing in-game content. It will also bring a series of India specific in-game events at launch.
Additionally, players under 18 years of age will have some restrictions while playing the game.
- IPL 2021 CSK Playing XI vs MI: Robin Uthappa likely to be opening
- IPL 2021 KKR vs RCB Live: How to watch Live Streaming in India
- IPL: BCCI keen to welcome Lucknow as a new IPL City
- IPL 2021 CSK VS MI: Rohit Sharma vs Shardul Thakur MS Dhoni vs Jasprit Bumrah, Key Battle to watch out for
- IPL 2021: No MI or CSK, THIS franchise leads the list of most centuries by a team
- IPL 2021: Predicted the first Playing XI of Punjab Kings
- PUBG Mobile and BGMI 1.6 Update VS AI Mode: Here’s how to play