The PC versions already available a feature called Plane Pickup. Now, PUNG and BGMI will receive a feature called Emergency Pickup/Plane Pickup.
The developer always introduces new features into the PUBG. The developer will also bring different features.
As per the expectation, the Emergency Pickup feature will likely be introduced to BGMI & PUBG Mobile with the new update.
Game FOr Peace beta version has the same features. A plane will arrive within 60 seconds of the development of this feature. A total of 4 players can attach to it and use it as the perfect opportunity to rotate across the map. However, users must note that this feature cannot be used prior to the 1st circle or after the 4th circle.
This will be among the most exciting features arriving at the battle royale titles in the near future.
- PUBG Mobile: Esports Global Schedule revealed for 2022
- T20 World Cup 2022 Full Schedule: Team Group, Complete Fixtures, Date, Time, Venue, and Time Table
- Minecraft: Trapdoor Recipe, Materials, How to Use, and More
- BBL 2021-22 Qualifier: SCO vs SIX Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Tips, Playing XI, Pitch Report and Team News
- PUBG Mobile 1.8 Update Spider Web-Shooter Locations: Complete Details
- Sharjah CBFS T20 2022: BUK vs KAB Fantasy Cricket Tips, Dream11 Prediction, Playing XI, Pitch Report, & Players Stats
- Tecno Pova Neo to launch soon: Check Price & Specifications