The PC versions already available a feature called Plane Pickup. Now, PUNG and BGMI will receive a feature called Emergency Pickup/Plane Pickup.
The developer always introduces new features into the PUBG. The developer will also bring different features.
As per the expectation, the Emergency Pickup feature will likely be introduced to BGMI & PUBG Mobile with the new update.
Game FOr Peace beta version has the same features. A plane will arrive within 60 seconds of the development of this feature. A total of 4 players can attach to it and use it as the perfect opportunity to rotate across the map. However, users must note that this feature cannot be used prior to the 1st circle or after the 4th circle.
This will be among the most exciting features arriving at the battle royale titles in the near future.
- IPL 2021: No MI or CSK, THIS franchise leads the list of most centuries by a team
- IPL 2021: Predicted the first Playing XI of Punjab Kings
- PUBG Mobile and BGMI 1.6 Update VS AI Mode: Here’s how to play
- IPL 2021 Rajasthan Royals: Evin Lewis suffers shoulder injury during CPL Final
- IPL 2021: How to Buy Online IPL Tickets for matches in UAE’s Sharjah, Dubai & Abu Dhabi- Steps by Steps Explained
- IPL 2021 Playoff Qualification Status: Check what MI, CSK, DC, RCB, RR, KKR, SRH, PBKS need to qualify for IPL 2021 Playoffs
- IPL 2021: Fans allowed in Stadium to Watch IPL UAE Leg