As all players knew that PUBG Mobile and BGMI season 3 is coming soon. Check out BGMI season 3 leaks, such as release date, royale pass, and rewards here, as well as new features in the upcoming update 1.6
BGMI Season 3 Royale Pass: players can still participate in the RP for free and complete missions to rank up the Pass for more rewards. There are 50 rewards from the Free Pass. However, you can upgrade to Elite Pass to receive more than 100 rewards from both Free Pass and Elite Pass.
BGMI players can use both points and UC to rank up fast and get all rewards in a second. After Rank 50, players can use RP points to redeem further rewards. You need to use all RP points up before this season ends.
BGMI Season 3 Release Date & Rules: The maximum RP rank is also reduced from 100 levels to 50 levels. Moreover, the new circle will start over every month. The current RP season M2 will ends on September 16th, 2021. Then, the new RP M3 will be released from September 17th to 18th, 2021.
Leaked BGMI Season 3 Rewards:
Emotes: Twist Dance (the character will hold her hands behind her head and shake her bell left and right); Deep Fried (serving a chip box); Macha Bruiser (a cool dance).
Themed Bundles: Deep-Fried Set (Chip box headgear and colorful outfits; Macha Bruiser Set (a high-tech armor set).
Weapon Skins: Lone Wolf QBZ skin (cool black skin), Veggie Parcel M16A4 (all black skin),
Companion: German Shepherd & German Shepherd Battle Set.
Outfit sets: Farm Fresh Cover, Lone Wolf set, Forerunner set, Chrono Cyborg set (including bundle, mask, and cover).
Vehicle Skin: Mouse Trap UAZ.
Ornament: Taco, Ivory Knight.
- Veggie Carton backpack.
- Deadly Cabbage grenade.
- Fruit Splash Finish.
- Supermarket Sale Parachute.
New Features In BGMI 1.6:
There are a lot of new features that will come to the game in this update, especially the comeback of Vikendi 2.0.
Flora Menace Mode In Erangel: Flora Menace is a new amazing game mode you can only experience and play on the first map – Erangel. Flora Menace is a new amazing game mode you can only experience and play on the first map – Erangel.
New Evoground Modes:
Infection Mode is a PvP mode in which players will be human or zombies. The zombie team can infect the human team by scratching them.
Survive Till Dawn is a PvE mode in which players have to counter and fight off zombies and creepy creatures. All those creatures are infected. They can kill you with a melee attack. Zombie waves often take play at night. Players need to try to survive till dawn.
Metro Royale: Reunion is another PvE game mode. You and your teammates have to counter IA shooters on many bases. They are insanely better than bots. Therefore, you need to try to survive from them, earn in-game cash, and escapee alive to remain your earnings. If you die before exiting, you lose all your supplies. Try to bring your loots to the lobby and sell them at the black market to earn more cash. Then, you can buy better gear when you get richer.
- An automatic train system like the PC version takes you to explore around the map. It’s also a hot combat location. There are 9 trains, 6 railways, and 12 stations.
- Dino Land has totally new looks and more structures to explore and cover in combat.
- Some small locations like Tovar and Movatra are removed. Volnova and Abbey are expanded. A new big warehouse is added.
- Vikendi Reworked is added to brings two weather modes, including clear sky and snowing sky.
- IPL 2021: No MI or CSK, THIS franchise leads the list of most centuries by a team
- IPL 2021: Predicted the first Playing XI of Punjab Kings
- PUBG Mobile and BGMI 1.6 Update VS AI Mode: Here’s how to play
- IPL 2021 Rajasthan Royals: Evin Lewis suffers shoulder injury during CPL Final
- IPL 2021: How to Buy Online IPL Tickets for matches in UAE’s Sharjah, Dubai & Abu Dhabi- Steps by Steps Explained
- IPL 2021 Playoff Qualification Status: Check what MI, CSK, DC, RCB, RR, KKR, SRH, PBKS need to qualify for IPL 2021 Playoffs
- IPL 2021: Fans allowed in Stadium to Watch IPL UAE Leg