Call of Duty mobile has over 100 million downloads on Google Play Store.
Call of Duty always giving liberty to customize in-game settings. players get an option to get their in-game names after the game is launched for the first time.
Players need to rename the card in order to change the name. This card will allow the players to change their name once in 3 days.
Read More | PUBG Mobile: Top 10 PUBG Mobile Trigger in India
Players can buy the card from the in-game store and its costs 200 CP or 100 Credits.
You can get the rename option under the card section in Call Of Duty Mobile Store.
How to change the in-game name:
Open the inventory in COD Mobile.
Tap on the Rename Card and press use.
A dialogue box appears,
Fill the required new name and click change.
Note: Players would be able to change the name once in three days.
Source: click here
- T20 World Cup 2021: Indian Skipper Virat Kohli says KL Rahul to open with Rohit Sharma
- T20 World Cup: England’s cricketer Liam Livingstone doubtful after Finger Injury
- T20 World Cup OMN vs BAN: Fantasy Cricket Tips, Playing XI, Pitch Report, Dream11 Prediction
- CSK’s opener Ruturaj Gaikwad gets a grand welcome at home
- T20 World Cup: Gautam Gambhir says ‘Hardik Pandya must bowl to get into India’s playing XI’
- IPL 2021: Top 3 performers for KKR in the tournament
- MS Dhoni confirms He will continue to pay for CSK in IPL 2022