Call of Duty: Warzone just got a new update and has added support for 200-player matches.
Call of Duty: Warzone is upping its already large 150-person lobbies to let 200 people compete in Quad mode contests, publisher Activision announced today.
The update is rather heavy and you would have to download somewhere between 22-30GB.
But this 200-player mode is not permanent, and has been added for limited time.
Read More | PUBG Mobile Tips: How to get Clothes
If you’re playing in a full Quad mode lobby of 200 people, you’ll be competing against 49 other teams of four, which could make Warzone’s already hectic games even more of a wild ride.
Modern Warfare now gets a new map and Warzone also gets a rumble mode. Rumble mode consists of two teams with 50 players battling it out for survival.
A Call of Duty Warzone record was created with 121 kills in quad-mode. The record was set by Call of Duty players TeePee, Symfuhny, HusKerrs, and DougisRaw. Activision recently announced that Call of Duty: Warzone has more than 60 million players.
Source: BGR India
- T20 World Cup 2021: Indian Skipper Virat Kohli says KL Rahul to open with Rohit Sharma
- T20 World Cup: England’s cricketer Liam Livingstone doubtful after Finger Injury
- T20 World Cup OMN vs BAN: Fantasy Cricket Tips, Playing XI, Pitch Report, Dream11 Prediction
- CSK’s opener Ruturaj Gaikwad gets a grand welcome at home
- T20 World Cup: Gautam Gambhir says ‘Hardik Pandya must bowl to get into India’s playing XI’
- IPL 2021: Top 3 performers for KKR in the tournament
- MS Dhoni confirms He will continue to pay for CSK in IPL 2022