Call of Duty: Warzone:- Raven Software is reportedly adding a new feature to Call of Duty: Warzone soon, and it’s looked to PUBG for inspiration.
While H1Z1 is technically the pioneer of the battle royale genre, PUBG was really the first game to popularize it.
Apex Legends and Call of Duty: Warzone have helped sustain the genre.
That said, if PUBG didn’t take off as it did, all of these other games probably wouldn’t exist. So perhaps it’s no surprise Warzone is once again drawing inspiration from it, or at least that’s what it’s reportedly doing.
Taking to Twitter, Call of Duty source ModernWarzone relayed word that Call of Duty: Warzone is reportedly adding Redeploy Ballons in Season 2 that will function like Fulton Balloons in PUBG.
“Warzone is reportedly adding Redeploy Balloons in Season 2 that could function similar to this mechanic in PUBG that was also previously used in Modern Warfare 2019 spec ops,” said ModernWarzone. “This could make Caldera feel like a much better map. It would give players a viable option to rotate across the map without exposing themselves to bush campers and people holding power positions on high ground while they attempt to rotate around peak.”
For now, it’s important to remember the use of “reportedly,” In other words, this is not official news. And thus it should be taken with a grain of salt. Of course, if any official word comes from any official source — whether via a comment or an announcement — we will update you with everything you need to know.
- iOS 16.3 Update Features like Apple ID security keys, HomePod Support & More
- Oppo Reno 8T launched in India: Check Full Details
- PUBG Mobile Honey Badger: Full Guide & Tips for Pro players
- Leaked!! iPhone 15 Series Price Leaked- Reports
- Redmi Note 12 5G Launched at Price Rs 16,499: Check Specifications
- PUBG Mobile 2.4 Update: Feature, Rewards, Release Date, and More
- Rishabh Pant Health: Pant RULED OUT of India vs Australia Test & IPL 2023