Call of Duty: Warzone Season 3 has seen a shakeup to battle royale like none ever before. The entirety of Verdansk was nuked, and now, Verdansk ’84 is the battlefield for Warzone and its finest players.
There are plenty of fan-favorite weapons that saw their exit from the Warzone meta.
There are also just as many that remained powerful options to get that sweet Victory screen after eliminating the final opponent.
Call of Duty: Warzone Season 3: Top 5 Weapons
CR-56 AMAX: The assault rifle meta makes Verdansk ’84 the perfect playground for this gun. If players can learn to control its recoil, there is nothing stopping this weapon from taking out the entire lobby.
FARA 83: The Gunsmith system has near endless possibilities for this gun. Players can adjust it to become a long-range machine or a speed SMG-like slayer.
Kar98k: Putting a sniper scope on the Kar98k will make it overpower any sniper in Verdasnk ’84. It is much more mobile than any other sniper, allowing it to do far more damage than some of the clunkier sniper rifles.
Krig 6: Think of the Krig 6 as the new Kilo or Grau. It is an amazing long-range assault rifle. The recoil is no problem at all and with the Gunsmith capabilities, it can become a laser.
LC10: This weapon is best used in support scenarios, but can mow down enemies with ease. Close quarters pushes or flanks are where the LC10 shines.
- IPL 2021 CSK Playing XI vs MI: Robin Uthappa likely to be opening
- IPL 2021 KKR vs RCB Live: How to watch Live Streaming in India
- IPL: BCCI keen to welcome Lucknow as a new IPL City
- IPL 2021 CSK VS MI: Rohit Sharma vs Shardul Thakur MS Dhoni vs Jasprit Bumrah, Key Battle to watch out for
- IPL 2021: No MI or CSK, THIS franchise leads the list of most centuries by a team
- IPL 2021: Predicted the first Playing XI of Punjab Kings
- PUBG Mobile and BGMI 1.6 Update VS AI Mode: Here’s how to play