Call of Duty: Warzone Season 3 has seen a shakeup to battle royale like none ever before. The entirety of Verdansk was nuked, and now, Verdansk ’84 is the battlefield for Warzone and its finest players.
There are plenty of fan-favorite weapons that saw their exit from the Warzone meta.
There are also just as many that remained powerful options to get that sweet Victory screen after eliminating the final opponent.
Call of Duty: Warzone Season 3: Top 5 Weapons
CR-56 AMAX: The assault rifle meta makes Verdansk ’84 the perfect playground for this gun. If players can learn to control its recoil, there is nothing stopping this weapon from taking out the entire lobby.
FARA 83: The Gunsmith system has near endless possibilities for this gun. Players can adjust it to become a long-range machine or a speed SMG-like slayer.
Kar98k: Putting a sniper scope on the Kar98k will make it overpower any sniper in Verdasnk ’84. It is much more mobile than any other sniper, allowing it to do far more damage than some of the clunkier sniper rifles.
Krig 6: Think of the Krig 6 as the new Kilo or Grau. It is an amazing long-range assault rifle. The recoil is no problem at all and with the Gunsmith capabilities, it can become a laser.
LC10: This weapon is best used in support scenarios, but can mow down enemies with ease. Close quarters pushes or flanks are where the LC10 shines.
- PUBG Mobile 1.8 Update Spider Web-Shooter Locations: Complete Details
- Sharjah CBFS T20 2022: BUK vs KAB Fantasy Cricket Tips, Dream11 Prediction, Playing XI, Pitch Report, & Players Stats
- Tecno Pova Neo to launch soon: Check Price & Specifications
- IPL 2022 Auction: England’s Pacer Mark Wood Enters IPL Auction but considering Pulling Out
- Ahmedabad Franchise Beats Lucknow Team Send IPL Contract to Rashid Khan- Report
- 5 Common Mistake Players Make When Playing Clash Squad in Free Fire
- IPL 2022: Sri Lanka Cricket Ready to Host IPL 15th Edition- Reports