The mobile game has maps from CoD 4: Modern Warfare, Black Ops 1, as well as weapons from Advanced Warfare and even Black Ops 3 and 4.
With the first major update of 2021 just around the corner, the devs have started teasing what’s coming next, and we’re getting more throwbacks.
When players finally get to play the new season update, they’ll be able to wield the FAMAS and the SKS. Yes, both iconic Call of Duty weapons, that have been in a whole host of CoD games, are finally arriving in CoD Mobile.
The devs confirmed the news on January 16, tweeting out their first teaser for the new season. “A new weapon is approaching! Can you guess what it is?” they said, with an image and it’s fairly obvious that the weapon in question is the FAMAS.
The names of these iconic weapons might be slightly different when added into CoD Mobile. The devs have tweaked the names of other recognizable guns before, just to give it a new feel for the mobile game.
There’s also the question of power. Will they be just as powerful as they were before? Only time will tell but CoD Mobile’s next major update isn’t too far off. Keep your eyes peeled in the coming days as we get closer to the Season 1 update.
Source: click here
- Ashes 2021: England Pacer James Anderson ruled out of 1st Test
- How to Make a Happy Snowman in Minecraft: Complete Guide
- Call of Duty Mobile: First Female Legendary Operator and Legendary Crossbow Announced
- Free Fire New Weapon Royale: How to Get the Ice Bones Treatment Sniper Skin
- Dubai Cricket Council Chairman Keen on Hosting India-Pakistan Bilateral Series
- How to Get Explosive Ammo In GTA 5 Online and Offline
- Top 3 Pets to use in Free Fire Clash Squad Purgatory