Dying Light 2 Stay Human: With the release of the free Authority Pack, Techland’s Dying Light 2 Stay Human has received another free DLC pack.
Now, the Ronin Pack represents the Survivors of the City. This is only one part of a three-part package.
It consists of a chest piece, joggers, and sneakers. Tomorrow, all players can claim the headgear, bracers, and gloves for free.
Read More | BGMI: Top 5 Tips to Win Jujutsu Kaisen Game Mode
The weapon will be available on February 25th, and we’ll presumably see another free DLC pack for the Renegades faction next week.
Dying Light 2 Stay Human is currently available for Xbox One, Xbox Series X/S, PS4, PS5, and PC – you can check out our review here.
This free DLC rollout is only the beginning of the developer’s post-launch support. Read More – Free Fire: How to get new Brassy Core Gloo Wall skin – Hurricane Royale guide
A new Set of Challenges is out in March while the “Mutated Infected” events arrive in April.
Then we’ll see another Set of Challenges in May followed by the first paid story DLC in June.
- Apple’s Second-Gen HomePod launched in India: Specifications, Features, & Price
- iOS 16.3 Update Features like Apple ID security keys, HomePod Support & More
- Oppo Reno 8T launched in India: Check Full Details
- PUBG Mobile Honey Badger: Full Guide & Tips for Pro players
- Leaked!! iPhone 15 Series Price Leaked- Reports
- Redmi Note 12 5G Launched at Price Rs 16,499: Check Specifications
- PUBG Mobile 2.4 Update: Feature, Rewards, Release Date, and More