FAU-G has confirmed its launch date, the Fearless and United Guards are finally coming to your device later this month.
The game’s developer has not only confirmed the FAU-G launch date but also shared a new cinematic video today. It gives us a closer look at the gameplay, combat styles, and weapons.
In an official tweet, developer nCore Games has confirmed that FAU-G will launch in India on 26th January 2021. The company is known to pick auspicious days to tease the game.
And well, the game launch will coincide with Republic Day in the country.
The teaser shows FAU-G commandos fighting enemies trying to enter the country at LAC (Line of Actual Control) in Ladakh.
This is probably the ‘first mission in the game,’ which is said to be based on the skirmish between the Indian and Chinese forces in Galwan Valley.
In the teaser video above, we also get a first taste of the combat in FAU-G. You will not only brawl with enemies (we are talking about hand-to-hand combat) but also be able to use clubs (as shown below) and even firearms.
You can see the soldiers using what looks like AK-47s in the video. We have also received a first look at the home screen UI.
We got our first official look at FAU-G on the occasion of Dusshera, with Android pre-registration opening up on Gurupurab at the end of November. The game has already garnered more than 1 million pre-registrations.
If you’re eager to play FAU-G when it launches in India, head to this link and register to receive a notification whenever the game goes live. You can also choose to have the game automatically installed on your smartphone.
- Ashes 2021: England Pacer James Anderson ruled out of 1st Test
- How to Make a Happy Snowman in Minecraft: Complete Guide
- Call of Duty Mobile: First Female Legendary Operator and Legendary Crossbow Announced
- Free Fire New Weapon Royale: How to Get the Ice Bones Treatment Sniper Skin
- Dubai Cricket Council Chairman Keen on Hosting India-Pakistan Bilateral Series
- How to Get Explosive Ammo In GTA 5 Online and Offline
- Top 3 Pets to use in Free Fire Clash Squad Purgatory