In Fortnite season 3, The golden mushroom is one of the most-elusive items.
The golden mushroom is a rare find but generally spawns in places where other mushrooms do.
This includes swampy areas near water, forests and in between trees. It’s easier to find it in between normal mushroom patches.
You can spawn hundreds of mushrooms in the creative mode, and keep at it until a golden mushroom shows up.
While this can easily become a tedious and time-consuming job, finding one in the Battle Royale mode might simply prove impossible.
the OrangeGuy YouTube account has posted a video guide on spawning golden mushrooms on your own island in the Fortnite creative mode. Further, to try out the golden mushroom, you can use his island code.
Source: click here
- T20 World Cup 2021: Indian Skipper Virat Kohli says KL Rahul to open with Rohit Sharma
- T20 World Cup: England’s cricketer Liam Livingstone doubtful after Finger Injury
- T20 World Cup OMN vs BAN: Fantasy Cricket Tips, Playing XI, Pitch Report, Dream11 Prediction
- CSK’s opener Ruturaj Gaikwad gets a grand welcome at home
- T20 World Cup: Gautam Gambhir says ‘Hardik Pandya must bowl to get into India’s playing XI’
- IPL 2021: Top 3 performers for KKR in the tournament
- MS Dhoni confirms He will continue to pay for CSK in IPL 2022