Tips & Tricks to level up faster in Free Fire Max: Free Fire Developer has recently announced Free Fire Max and lots of players shifting to Free Fire Max.
The most popular features including account syncing – all existing progress in Free Fire synced with Free Fire Max.
Grind ranked matches with a squad: the developer has put a lot of focus on Free Fire’s ranked squad, and having a well-coordinated team is the easiest way for you to rank up quickly. While the player might not get a lot of kills, your placement on the table would be higher, which weighs more into the exp distribution.
Play solo against duo or squad: It is the best way if you dominate other players in our skill bracket.
Going against more than 1 player is always tricky, as knocked-out players can always be revived by their teammates.
Play on Kalahari: Kalahari is the smallest map in Free Fire, and because of that, matches on this map are usually shorter. The shorter the match, the longer the time you have to find another match to play, which leads to higher exp gain.
Complete all daily missions: there are a lot of daily missions that players can complete in Free Fire Max. These missions yield decent rewards once completed, and clearing them out every day would speed up your leveling process greatly.
Use exp cards: Exp cards or experience cards are items that double the experience points of players for a period of time. They can be bought from the Power Up section in the in-game store using diamonds or received as event rewards.
- Dubai Cricket Council Chairman Keen on Hosting India-Pakistan Bilateral Series
- How to Get Explosive Ammo In GTA 5 Online and Offline
- Top 3 Pets to use in Free Fire Clash Squad Purgatory
- Mohammad Amir Opts Out of Abu Dhabi T10 League
- Rohit Sharma says Virat Kohli’s Role in the team remains the same
- India Playing XI vs New Zealand T20: Venkatesh Iyer set for debut in T20 series
- India vs New Zealand T20: Rahul Dravid Focus on Venkatesh Iyer