Free Fire Assault Rifles: Garena Free Fire, finding the right sun can be a typical and challenging task for players. Pick the right gun is essential in shooting, As the result of the match in Free Fire primarily depends upon the player’s skill, weapon, and luck.
The damage rate, range, and magazine size of a gun are also factored in to pick the right gun. Assault rifles are the most preferred weapons in Free Fire.
5 Most Free Fire Assault Rifles with Highest Damage:
Groza is probably the best assault rifle in Free Fire. The gun is only available via airdrops, making it a very risky affair. The Groza has a higher rate of fire than the AK, allowing players to deal more damage.
The AN94 has a decent rate with good movement speed, making it a great option for close-range and mid-range combat. If players are looking for deal higher damage then players need to check another gun.
With great accuracy and highest effective range in the game, which allows most players to deal decent damage.
Low accuracy is the AK’s major demerit, generally making players look for better AR options in Free Fire. They should be able to out damage most enemies in medium to long-range flights.
Its stats are top tier now, with decent fire rare, damage, accuracy, and movement speed. The AUG also comes pre-attached with an X2 scope, which allows players to enter combat immediately.
- Pakistan Former WK Batsmen Kamran Akmal Feels- ‘If Umran Malik Was In Pakistan, I Think He Would Have Made It To The National Team’
- Free Fire MAX 2022: Top 6 Looking Emotes
- TATA IPL LSG vs RR Fantasy Cricket Tips, Playing XI, Head to Head, Pitch Report for Lucknow Super Giants vs Rajasthan Royals Indian Premier League Season 15 Match 63
- IPL CSK vs GT Fantasy Tips, Playing XI, Head to Head Records, Pitch Report, And Dream11 Team
- KKR vs SRH 2022 Dream11 Prediction, Playing XI, Pitch Report, Fantasy Tips for TATA IPL Match 61, 14 MAY 2022
- IPL: A Big Blow for KKR as Pat Cummins Ruled Out of The Tournament Due to Hips Injury
- Free Fire Advance Server OB34 Rolls out new Features – Character, Finn Pet, and More