Garena Free Fire: If you have a good movement and aim then sensitivity is one of the most important factors.
This helps in Clash Squad, where combats happen quite often. To make sure the best sensitivity setting will help you go a long way as you get more and more familiar with your setup.
The majority of the gameplay covers in General Sensitivity, You will need the ability to track enemies they are running for precise shots so 85 would be a great option.
There is also a Free Look setting, which you will use when you are sprinting. You should set the sensitivity of Free Look the same as the General sensitivity.
How to change sensitivity settings in Free Fire:
- Open the main lobby of Free Fire.
- On the top right corner, you will see a gear icon.
- Tap on it to open the Settings menu.
- Choose the Sensitivity tab.
Source: click here
- IPL 2021: No MI or CSK, THIS franchise leads the list of most centuries by a team
- IPL 2021: Predicted the first Playing XI of Punjab Kings
- PUBG Mobile and BGMI 1.6 Update VS AI Mode: Here’s how to play
- IPL 2021 Rajasthan Royals: Evin Lewis suffers shoulder injury during CPL Final
- IPL 2021: How to Buy Online IPL Tickets for matches in UAE’s Sharjah, Dubai & Abu Dhabi- Steps by Steps Explained
- IPL 2021 Playoff Qualification Status: Check what MI, CSK, DC, RCB, RR, KKR, SRH, PBKS need to qualify for IPL 2021 Playoffs
- IPL 2021: Fans allowed in Stadium to Watch IPL UAE Leg