Garena Free Fire: If you have a good movement and aim then sensitivity is one of the most important factors.
This helps in Clash Squad, where combats happen quite often. To make sure the best sensitivity setting will help you go a long way as you get more and more familiar with your setup.
The majority of the gameplay covers in General Sensitivity, You will need the ability to track enemies they are running for precise shots so 85 would be a great option.
There is also a Free Look setting, which you will use when you are sprinting. You should set the sensitivity of Free Look the same as the General sensitivity.
How to change sensitivity settings in Free Fire:
- Open the main lobby of Free Fire.
- On the top right corner, you will see a gear icon.
- Tap on it to open the Settings menu.
- Choose the Sensitivity tab.
Source: click here
- PUBG Mobile: Esports Global Schedule revealed for 2022
- T20 World Cup 2022 Full Schedule: Team Group, Complete Fixtures, Date, Time, Venue, and Time Table
- Minecraft: Trapdoor Recipe, Materials, How to Use, and More
- BBL 2021-22 Qualifier: SCO vs SIX Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Tips, Playing XI, Pitch Report and Team News
- PUBG Mobile 1.8 Update Spider Web-Shooter Locations: Complete Details
- Sharjah CBFS T20 2022: BUK vs KAB Fantasy Cricket Tips, Dream11 Prediction, Playing XI, Pitch Report, & Players Stats
- Tecno Pova Neo to launch soon: Check Price & Specifications