Top 5 Pets to Use in Free Fire Squad Modes: Free Fire Developer alwayz added a lot of special mechanics for players to customize their characters.
Pets are often underestimated despite their usefulness. Here we are discussed the Top 5 Pets to Use in Free Fire Squad Modes.
Ottero: Ottero is healing pets and his skill “Double Blubber” would restore your EP by 50% of the HP you heal after using treatment guns and medkits. With his skill, you would get a lot of extra heal from using your treatment gun on teammates.
Falcon: Flying pet with bounces extends to your squadmates. If one player has Falcon pet equipped, the whole team would get a bonus in gliding and diving speed – this allows the squad to land much faster than usual.
Dreki: The newest flying pet in Free Fire, Dreki, is excellent in the chaotic fights of Squad mode. If your team managed to wound an enemy and they escape, it is likely that they are going to hide somewhere and heal.
Beaston: Beaston is amongst the newest pets added to Free Fire’s roster. It is a military-baboon that dressed in “guerrilla-style” attire while carrying some ammunition on its shoulder pad. Beaston’s ability “Helping Hand” increases the range of your grenade throws by 30%.
Rockie: While Rockie is more of a support pet, his ability is so versatile that even an aggressive player could get something out of it. When equipped, Rockie would reduce the cooldown of your active abilities by 15% at maximum level.
- IPL 2021 CSK Playing XI vs MI: Robin Uthappa likely to be opening
- IPL 2021 KKR vs RCB Live: How to watch Live Streaming in India
- IPL: BCCI keen to welcome Lucknow as a new IPL City
- IPL 2021 CSK VS MI: Rohit Sharma vs Shardul Thakur MS Dhoni vs Jasprit Bumrah, Key Battle to watch out for
- IPL 2021: No MI or CSK, THIS franchise leads the list of most centuries by a team
- IPL 2021: Predicted the first Playing XI of Punjab Kings
- PUBG Mobile and BGMI 1.6 Update VS AI Mode: Here’s how to play