Top 5 Pets to Use in Free Fire Squad Modes: Free Fire Developer alwayz added a lot of special mechanics for players to customize their characters.
Pets are often underestimated despite their usefulness. Here we are discussed the Top 5 Pets to Use in Free Fire Squad Modes.
Ottero: Ottero is healing pets and his skill “Double Blubber” would restore your EP by 50% of the HP you heal after using treatment guns and medkits. With his skill, you would get a lot of extra heal from using your treatment gun on teammates.
Falcon: Flying pet with bounces extends to your squadmates. If one player has Falcon pet equipped, the whole team would get a bonus in gliding and diving speed – this allows the squad to land much faster than usual.
Dreki: The newest flying pet in Free Fire, Dreki, is excellent in the chaotic fights of Squad mode. If your team managed to wound an enemy and they escape, it is likely that they are going to hide somewhere and heal.
Beaston: Beaston is amongst the newest pets added to Free Fire’s roster. It is a military-baboon that dressed in “guerrilla-style” attire while carrying some ammunition on its shoulder pad. Beaston’s ability “Helping Hand” increases the range of your grenade throws by 30%.
Rockie: While Rockie is more of a support pet, his ability is so versatile that even an aggressive player could get something out of it. When equipped, Rockie would reduce the cooldown of your active abilities by 15% at maximum level.
- Apple’s Second-Gen HomePod launched in India: Specifications, Features, & Price
- iOS 16.3 Update Features like Apple ID security keys, HomePod Support & More
- Oppo Reno 8T launched in India: Check Full Details
- PUBG Mobile Honey Badger: Full Guide & Tips for Pro players
- Leaked!! iPhone 15 Series Price Leaked- Reports
- Redmi Note 12 5G Launched at Price Rs 16,499: Check Specifications
- PUBG Mobile 2.4 Update: Feature, Rewards, Release Date, and More