Season 5 has official been announced for Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War and Warzone. A cane has announced in Season 5 so you can unlock it.
The Cane in Black Ops War and Warzone is a melee weapons. It is simply a cane that players can use to sprint around in different Call of Duty with each passing season.
One of the latest melee weapons was a mace that players could earn in a recent update. They could also purchase a bright green version of it in the store.
The Cane will also likely have a store variant that can be purchased for immediate use upon release.
However, based on the release table for the weapon, players won’t have to wait too long to unlock it for themselves.
How to unlock and use the Cane in Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War and Warzone when Season 5 launches
The can is not linked to the Battle Pass itself, so players will need to complete a challenge in order to get a hold of the weapon.
Prepare to settle your disagreements properly and with a modicum of decorum with the Cane, a bludgeoning tool that is classy as it is deadly. Give your enemies a proper sorting with a quick swing from this new melee weapon, which can knock them unconscious after a crack upside the bonce.
The challenge that players need to complete to earn the Cane hasn’t been revealed yet. However, most melee weapons have a similar trend.
The challenge will likely involve earning kills in multiplayer while using a melee weapon in one form or another. Once the challenge is done after Season 5 releases, the Cane can be used freely in any loadout.
It’s possible that Black Ops Cold War and Warzone will receive another melee weapon later in Season 5. It’s not guaranteed, but plenty have been added to the game so far.
- IPL 2021: No MI or CSK, THIS franchise leads the list of most centuries by a team
- IPL 2021: Predicted the first Playing XI of Punjab Kings
- PUBG Mobile and BGMI 1.6 Update VS AI Mode: Here’s how to play
- IPL 2021 Rajasthan Royals: Evin Lewis suffers shoulder injury during CPL Final
- IPL 2021: How to Buy Online IPL Tickets for matches in UAE’s Sharjah, Dubai & Abu Dhabi- Steps by Steps Explained
- IPL 2021 Playoff Qualification Status: Check what MI, CSK, DC, RCB, RR, KKR, SRH, PBKS need to qualify for IPL 2021 Playoffs
- IPL 2021: Fans allowed in Stadium to Watch IPL UAE Leg