Weapons are one of the prime elements of a battle royale game like PUBG Mobile.
The game has different categories of weapons, each designed to fulfil a specific purpose.
Assault rifles are most used weapons in PUBG Mobile. They have usually had adequate hit damage and are consistent performers.
Assault rifles include a variety of guns like Groza, AKM, SCAR-L, M16A4 and many more.
Highest damage assault rifle in PUBG Mobile
The AR with the highest damage in PUBG Mobile is the MK47 Mutant, which has hit damage of 49.
The damage is higher compared to popular assault rifles like AKM and Groza, which have a hit damage of 47.
The Mk47 uses 7.62mm ammo type with a small magazine size of only 20 rounds.
The Mk47 Mutant is good at interminable distances thanks to its single-fire mode.
It is often regarded as the worst overall assault rifle as it lacks the full-auto mode.
An assault rifle is usually adaptable to most situations but this is not true in the case of the Mk47. It excels at extensive range but drops below par at short range.
The gun feels like a hybrid between a Designated Marksman Rifle (DMR) and an assault rifle.
The Burst fire mode has its own disadvantages with high recoil and unpredictable fire pattern.
Attachments, like the light grip, help tone down the recoil but players are better off using other weapons.
Source: click here
- IPL 2021: No MI or CSK, THIS franchise leads the list of most centuries by a team
- IPL 2021: Predicted the first Playing XI of Punjab Kings
- PUBG Mobile and BGMI 1.6 Update VS AI Mode: Here’s how to play
- IPL 2021 Rajasthan Royals: Evin Lewis suffers shoulder injury during CPL Final
- IPL 2021: How to Buy Online IPL Tickets for matches in UAE’s Sharjah, Dubai & Abu Dhabi- Steps by Steps Explained
- IPL 2021 Playoff Qualification Status: Check what MI, CSK, DC, RCB, RR, KKR, SRH, PBKS need to qualify for IPL 2021 Playoffs
- IPL 2021: Fans allowed in Stadium to Watch IPL UAE Leg