How To Earn FFIC Silver Tokens To Get Free Rewards in Free Fire: It is one of the biggest Free Fire tournaments this year, and because of that, Garena has released a lot of events for fans to enjoy. A few of them have already started while the rest are scheduled to begin very soon.
How to earn FFIC Silver Token in Free Fire
Play like a Pro Event: FFIC Silver Token is part of the ‘Play like a Pro’ event in Free Fire. Players need to complete 3 missions per day. These quests are easy and can be clear in no time at all.
Pick your Side Event: Players need to choose the side that will score more points in FFIC Grand Finals to get rewards. By picking the correct side, players can get 3x FFIC Silver and a Diamond Royale Voucher. Furthermore, getting three sides right in a row will unlock a Haunting Night pan skin as the grand prize.
There are two variants of Event shop that you can spend your FFIC Silver Tokens on:
Claim FFIC Resupply event: All items have a nearly unlimited stock of 99. This is one of the best events to grind out free skins from weapon royale vouchers and FFIC Chests.
1x FFIC Silver: Summon Airdrop
1x FFIC Silver: Bounty Token
2x FFIC Silver: Weapon Royale Voucher
3x FFIC Silver: FFIC Chest
Be a Champion event: This is the premium event in which you can exchange for exclusive items, including the rare Crimson Parkour bundle
10x FFIC Silver: Regal Gold Avatar
10x FFIC Silver: Regal Adornment Banner
12x FFIC Silver: Bronze Altar
15x FFIC Silver: Crimson Parkour Bundle
(With Input From GuruGamer)
- How to Add Stickers on Instagram Reels?
- Salman Khan announces Tiger 3 Release Date on 21st April
- Rishabh Pant Takes a Dig At Urvarshi Rautela: Sad How Some People Are so Thirsty For Fame and Name
- Maine Toh School Bhi Nahi Kiya: Virat Kohli
- Harley-Davidson Nightster Launched in India at Rs 14.99 lakh: Check Features & Price
- New Zealand Pacer shock move as the Kiwi star granted release from the contract in a seismic moment
- Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4 Leaked!! Check Price, Specifications