While Onslaught is only available to PlayStation players as of the time of this writing, it seems Treyarch will be giving it a bunch of support, with the developer making new maps available for use in the mode, right when they released in the normal multiplayer.
With the release of Season 1 a few days back, Treyarch made a new, limited-time version of the mode available: Holiday Onslaught. With it, comes a brand new variant of the LW3 to unlock. Here’s how you can get your hands on it.
The difference between the normal Onslaught mode and the Holiday version is simple: there are snowballs on the map and the undead are wearing Santa hats.
There’s no tricks here, it just seems to be the standard version with snowballs added in for good measure.
Now, to be fair, the snowballs do change up the gameplay a bit, as they can damage and slow down Zombies that are hit.
That being said, they almost certainly not taking any of the undead down unless you have an Insta-Kill active.
Getting your hands on the LW3 Bronzewood blueprint is quite simple, but may require a bit of effort. It’s going to be given to you for free, and there’s a few steps you have to follow. It’s still not nearly as hard as it could have been.
- Start the Holiday Onslaught mode.
- Once loaded into the map, search for piles of snowballs and pick them up.
- Throw the snowballs at the zombies and then quickly kill them once they are frozen.
- Repeat this until you’ve killed 25 separate zombies that way.
- The Bronzewood Blueprint should appear in your inventory after the match is over.
The worst part of the above is hitting the zombies with the snowballs. Because of their movement, hitting one can be a bit tricky at times. Still, once you try it a couple of times, you’ll get the hang of it quickly.
- Dubai Cricket Council Chairman Keen on Hosting India-Pakistan Bilateral Series
- How to Get Explosive Ammo In GTA 5 Online and Offline
- Top 3 Pets to use in Free Fire Clash Squad Purgatory
- Mohammad Amir Opts Out of Abu Dhabi T10 League
- Rohit Sharma says Virat Kohli’s Role in the team remains the same
- India Playing XI vs New Zealand T20: Venkatesh Iyer set for debut in T20 series
- India vs New Zealand T20: Rahul Dravid Focus on Venkatesh Iyer