Many players are picking up the Fortnite Season 3 Battle Pass and working to quickly level up to unlock new skins, emotes, and other fun cosmetics to customize their game.
To level up fast in Fortnite you need to earn as much XP as you possibly can. You earn XP in Fortnite just by playing the game, with more being rewarded based on your performance in matches.
There are not really any cheap shortcuts to level up fast in Fortnite other than putting in the hours, these are a few of the ways for you to earn extra XP and speed your progress up.
Complete the Daily Challenges:
Most of the challenges are pretty straightforward, such as dealing damage within 10 seconds of landing at Hydro 16. Other challenges can require a bit more effort to figure out.
Tick off those challenges and earn rewards with the Battle Pass:
There are new missions every week and you’ll earn a whopping 52,000 XP per challenge. That means you can earn 572,000 XP every week which will have you flying through the battle pass in no time at all.
Fill Your Fortnite Punch Cards:
Fortnite also has a few hidden Punch Cards that players can unlock to give themselves a quick boost of XP. Punch cards can be fulfilled by placing well in matches (top 10), harvesting materials, searching supply drops, llamas, chests, and just about anything else you can search.
Earn medals for smaller XP boosts:
Punchcard will reset every day, so as long as you keep playing every day, you can max it out and earn a tremendous amount of XP on top of all the daily and weekly challenges you complete. You’ll reach tier 100 in no time!
Source: click here
- IPL 2021 CSK Playing XI vs MI: Robin Uthappa likely to be opening
- IPL 2021 KKR vs RCB Live: How to watch Live Streaming in India
- IPL: BCCI keen to welcome Lucknow as a new IPL City
- IPL 2021 CSK VS MI: Rohit Sharma vs Shardul Thakur MS Dhoni vs Jasprit Bumrah, Key Battle to watch out for
- IPL 2021: No MI or CSK, THIS franchise leads the list of most centuries by a team
- IPL 2021: Predicted the first Playing XI of Punjab Kings
- PUBG Mobile and BGMI 1.6 Update VS AI Mode: Here’s how to play