There is a way to play games without downloading them by Google Play Instant. This will applicable for all popular games including Free Fire.
Many games are available on Google Play Store. You may download and install an app only to find out that it doesn’t meet their expectations.
Google introduces Google Play Instant. It offers kind of a test run, from which users can determine whether the app lives up to their attention or not.
How To Play Free Fire Without Downloading Using Google Play Instant
Launch Google Play Store on your Android devices.
Find Garena Free Fire under the Games category.
Click on the Try Now button.
Click Try Now. You will be able to try out the game for about 2 minutes. Players can easily eradicate the enemies and win the Free Fire demo match.
After trying the game, Google will prompt you to download the full game.
- PUBG Mobile: Esports Global Schedule revealed for 2022
- T20 World Cup 2022 Full Schedule: Team Group, Complete Fixtures, Date, Time, Venue, and Time Table
- Minecraft: Trapdoor Recipe, Materials, How to Use, and More
- BBL 2021-22 Qualifier: SCO vs SIX Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Tips, Playing XI, Pitch Report and Team News
- PUBG Mobile 1.8 Update Spider Web-Shooter Locations: Complete Details
- Sharjah CBFS T20 2022: BUK vs KAB Fantasy Cricket Tips, Dream11 Prediction, Playing XI, Pitch Report, & Players Stats
- Tecno Pova Neo to launch soon: Check Price & Specifications