There is a way to play games without downloading them by Google Play Instant. This will applicable for all popular games including Free Fire.
Many games are available on Google Play Store. You may download and install an app only to find out that it doesn’t meet their expectations.
Google introduces Google Play Instant. It offers kind of a test run, from which users can determine whether the app lives up to their attention or not.
How To Play Free Fire Without Downloading Using Google Play Instant
Launch Google Play Store on your Android devices.
Find Garena Free Fire under the Games category.
Click on the Try Now button.
Click Try Now. You will be able to try out the game for about 2 minutes. Players can easily eradicate the enemies and win the Free Fire demo match.
After trying the game, Google will prompt you to download the full game.
- IPL 2021: No MI or CSK, THIS franchise leads the list of most centuries by a team
- IPL 2021: Predicted the first Playing XI of Punjab Kings
- PUBG Mobile and BGMI 1.6 Update VS AI Mode: Here’s how to play
- IPL 2021 Rajasthan Royals: Evin Lewis suffers shoulder injury during CPL Final
- IPL 2021: How to Buy Online IPL Tickets for matches in UAE’s Sharjah, Dubai & Abu Dhabi- Steps by Steps Explained
- IPL 2021 Playoff Qualification Status: Check what MI, CSK, DC, RCB, RR, KKR, SRH, PBKS need to qualify for IPL 2021 Playoffs
- IPL 2021: Fans allowed in Stadium to Watch IPL UAE Leg