How to Win 1v1 TDM Fights in Battleground Mobile India: TDM is the best game mode in Battleground Mobile India. In this mode, players can improve their skills and reaction. There are many ways players can win the TDM match – pick the right weapons during TDM game mode, players can switch between FPP and TPP when needed, improve reaction, always try to get headshots, make a movement to throw off opponents.
Choose the right Weapons:
In BGMI, there are lot of weapons available but choosing the right weapons in the right time is a tough task. It is best to stick with high damage weapons instead of accuracy/balanced ones, since most fights in TDM are close range.
When it comes to damage and all-round fights, ARs using 7.62 mm ammo like AKs are the best for 1v1 fights in TDM.
Switch between FPP and TPP when needed:
TPP has more advantages in 1v1 TDM. By switching to TPP, players would be able to get a better view over covers and can aim without exposing their heads. players need to hide most of your body so that the opponent can hardly target and aim at you. The TDM Warehouse map has a lot of places to cover, lean, and peek out to shoot.
Pre-aim to improve reaction:
Pre-fire and pre-aim is an important techniques that aspiring pros need to train on using. Players can pre-fire or pre-aim at the spots enemies are going to appear – this allows them to deal a lot of damage and prevents enemies from retaliating. Players need to take note of their ammo while firing, as enemies might mount a counterattack if they run out mid-fight.
Always try to get headshots:
Headshots deal the most damage and can change the course of the fight instantly. Therefore, getting headshots should always be your main goal in 1v1 TDM. Body shots alone can take a long time to down an enemy, which might allow them a chance to come back.
Use movements to throw off opponents’ aim:
Besides aiming at enemies, it is important to prevent them from firing back. Therefore, practicing your bunny jumps might actually be a good idea in TDM mode. By moving around in a random manner, players would be able to throw off enemies’ aim and win fights in TDM.
- Pakistan Former WK Batsmen Kamran Akmal Feels- ‘If Umran Malik Was In Pakistan, I Think He Would Have Made It To The National Team’
- Free Fire MAX 2022: Top 6 Looking Emotes
- TATA IPL LSG vs RR Fantasy Cricket Tips, Playing XI, Head to Head, Pitch Report for Lucknow Super Giants vs Rajasthan Royals Indian Premier League Season 15 Match 63
- IPL CSK vs GT Fantasy Tips, Playing XI, Head to Head Records, Pitch Report, And Dream11 Team
- KKR vs SRH 2022 Dream11 Prediction, Playing XI, Pitch Report, Fantasy Tips for TATA IPL Match 61, 14 MAY 2022
- IPL: A Big Blow for KKR as Pat Cummins Ruled Out of The Tournament Due to Hips Injury
- Free Fire Advance Server OB34 Rolls out new Features – Character, Finn Pet, and More