Minecraft is previously known as Minecraft: Pocket Edition, especially for mobile devices.
Due to the rise in the popularity of mobile gaming and with a smartphone now occupying the space previously held by handheld consoles.
Android users have benefits of being able to use third-party software to play certain games for Android like Minecraft on their PCs.
Here’s how you can play Android version of Minecraft on PC
You can play their favorite Android games on PC using the standard keyboard and mouse controls.
Minecraft does not require pinpoint accuracy and precision like other games lie Call of Duty and Fortnite.
Players with those issues can choose to play the game on their PC using more precise controls such as the keyboard and mouse.
There are a number of emulators to pick from but Bluestacks. It is the most popular and is recommended by many.
Players can be bought from the Google Play Store. Players can first try “Minecraft: Trial” before purchasing the game.
Source: click here
- IPL 2021 CSK Playing XI vs MI: Robin Uthappa likely to be opening
- IPL 2021 KKR vs RCB Live: How to watch Live Streaming in India
- IPL: BCCI keen to welcome Lucknow as a new IPL City
- IPL 2021 CSK VS MI: Rohit Sharma vs Shardul Thakur MS Dhoni vs Jasprit Bumrah, Key Battle to watch out for
- IPL 2021: No MI or CSK, THIS franchise leads the list of most centuries by a team
- IPL 2021: Predicted the first Playing XI of Punjab Kings
- PUBG Mobile and BGMI 1.6 Update VS AI Mode: Here’s how to play