With weapons like swords and axes being pretty easy to use, ranged combat is actually easier and safer.
Going melee requires you to get good armor and defensive items. Here we are providing three ranged weapons in Minecraft.
Bows: Bows shoot arrows at enemies to deal damage. This weapon has a “charge up” mechanic – a fully charged bow can shoot arrows the farthest and deal the most damage.
A full charge (1 second or more) will always deal 6 – 7.25 damage, with a chance for a 10 damage crit. The bow can be enchanted with Power for more damage (max: V), Punch for more Knockback (max: II) and Flame for fire damage.
Potions: the Poison, Instant Damage, or Wither Effect can be used to damage enemies. You can also throw other potions with negative status effects on enemies like slowness or weakness to get an edge in the fight.
Crossbows: a longer range and deal more damage than bows, however, they take longer to charge when unenchanted. Unlike the bow which can only shoot arrows, the crossbow can also shoot Firework Rockets for splash damage.
Crossbows need 1.25 seconds to load. They have 11 maximum damage with arrows and 18 with rockets. Enchantment-wise, they can be buffed with Quick Charge to increase their firing speed, multishot for more projectiles, and piercing to make the bolt pierce enemies.
- How to Add Stickers on Instagram Reels?
- Salman Khan announces Tiger 3 Release Date on 21st April
- Rishabh Pant Takes a Dig At Urvarshi Rautela: Sad How Some People Are so Thirsty For Fame and Name
- Maine Toh School Bhi Nahi Kiya: Virat Kohli
- Harley-Davidson Nightster Launched in India at Rs 14.99 lakh: Check Features & Price
- New Zealand Pacer shock move as the Kiwi star granted release from the contract in a seismic moment
- Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4 Leaked!! Check Price, Specifications