With weapons like swords and axes being pretty easy to use, ranged combat is actually easier and safer.
Going melee requires you to get good armor and defensive items. Here we are providing three ranged weapons in Minecraft.
Bows: Bows shoot arrows at enemies to deal damage. This weapon has a “charge up” mechanic – a fully charged bow can shoot arrows the farthest and deal the most damage.
A full charge (1 second or more) will always deal 6 – 7.25 damage, with a chance for a 10 damage crit. The bow can be enchanted with Power for more damage (max: V), Punch for more Knockback (max: II) and Flame for fire damage.
Potions: the Poison, Instant Damage, or Wither Effect can be used to damage enemies. You can also throw other potions with negative status effects on enemies like slowness or weakness to get an edge in the fight.
Crossbows: a longer range and deal more damage than bows, however, they take longer to charge when unenchanted. Unlike the bow which can only shoot arrows, the crossbow can also shoot Firework Rockets for splash damage.
Crossbows need 1.25 seconds to load. They have 11 maximum damage with arrows and 18 with rockets. Enchantment-wise, they can be buffed with Quick Charge to increase their firing speed, multishot for more projectiles, and piercing to make the bolt pierce enemies.
- IPL 2021 CSK Playing XI vs MI: Robin Uthappa likely to be opening
- IPL 2021 KKR vs RCB Live: How to watch Live Streaming in India
- IPL: BCCI keen to welcome Lucknow as a new IPL City
- IPL 2021 CSK VS MI: Rohit Sharma vs Shardul Thakur MS Dhoni vs Jasprit Bumrah, Key Battle to watch out for
- IPL 2021: No MI or CSK, THIS franchise leads the list of most centuries by a team
- IPL 2021: Predicted the first Playing XI of Punjab Kings
- PUBG Mobile and BGMI 1.6 Update VS AI Mode: Here’s how to play