PUBG Corporation, today announced Prologue, an original IP developed by Brendan Greene and a team of game developers and researchers based on Amsterdam, NL. As part of the announcement, the PUBG creator a link to the website along with a short 30-second trailer.
Greene helped create the massively popular Battle Royale genre and served as the Creativ e Director for PlayerUknown’s Battle Ground.
Our studio was founded with the goal of exploring, experimenting, and creating new technologies and gameplay experiences, said Brendan Greene. .With Prologue, we are taking our first steps towards building new technologies and interaction that will help develop my ideas into reality.
He added I have been given a once in a lifetime chance to deliver something new on a global stage. Being given a platform to build a brand-new experience outside of the Battle Royale genre is an amazing gift, and one I don’t want to squander,” added Greene. “prologue is an exploration into new technologies and gameplay. Our aim with this game is to give players unique and memorable experiences, each and every time they play.
As part of the statement shared in the press release, the new game is likely to offer a brad-new experience. It went on to hint that this experience will be outside of the Battle Royal genre. Taking a look at the graphics, it likely that this game will come to console and PCs.
We are not sure if it will reach the smartphone market as PUBG Mobile. The company is expected to share more details in the coming months.
- IPL 2021 CSK Playing XI vs MI: Robin Uthappa likely to be opening
- IPL 2021 KKR vs RCB Live: How to watch Live Streaming in India
- IPL: BCCI keen to welcome Lucknow as a new IPL City
- IPL 2021 CSK VS MI: Rohit Sharma vs Shardul Thakur MS Dhoni vs Jasprit Bumrah, Key Battle to watch out for
- IPL 2021: No MI or CSK, THIS franchise leads the list of most centuries by a team
- IPL 2021: Predicted the first Playing XI of Punjab Kings
- PUBG Mobile and BGMI 1.6 Update VS AI Mode: Here’s how to play