With the release of subsequent updates, PUBG Mobile’s popularity has soared. The developers release the beta version before testing the upcoming features.
The PUBG Mobile 1.7 beta was released a few days ago, allowing gamers to try out the content of the next update. Individuals can download and install them directly through any of the APK files provided.
The developers have made two different APK files available for Android 64-bit and 32-bit, respectively.
The size of these files is 664 MB and 585 MB, and as a result, users need to have enough storage space on their devices before they go ahead with the download procedure.
How to download and install PUBG Mobile 1.7 beta
Download the required APK file depending on the device they are using.
“Install from Unknown Source” setting. Once done, users can go ahead with the installation process.
Upon the conclusion of the installation, they can start the PUBG Mobile 1.7 beta application on their devices.
After the resource packs are downloaded, players can log in using “Guest” and check out the new content
Disclaimer: In India, PUBG Mobile is banned, and hence, players should avoid downloading the beta version. Instead, they should play BGMI.
- Rishabh Pant Takes a Dig At Urvarshi Rautela: Sad How Some People Are so Thirsty For Fame and Name
- Maine Toh School Bhi Nahi Kiya: Virat Kohli
- Harley-Davidson Nightster Launched in India at Rs 14.99 lakh: Check Features & Price
- New Zealand Pacer shock move as the Kiwi star granted release from the contract in a seismic moment
- Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4 Leaked!! Check Price, Specifications
- Apple to launch iOS 16 beta 5: Check new features for iPhone
- Infinix Smart 6 HD launched at a Price of Rs 6799