With the release of subsequent updates, PUBG Mobile’s popularity has soared. The developers release the beta version before testing the upcoming features.
The PUBG Mobile 1.7 beta was released a few days ago, allowing gamers to try out the content of the next update. Individuals can download and install them directly through any of the APK files provided.
The developers have made two different APK files available for Android 64-bit and 32-bit, respectively.
The size of these files is 664 MB and 585 MB, and as a result, users need to have enough storage space on their devices before they go ahead with the download procedure.
How to download and install PUBG Mobile 1.7 beta
Download the required APK file depending on the device they are using.
“Install from Unknown Source” setting. Once done, users can go ahead with the installation process.
Upon the conclusion of the installation, they can start the PUBG Mobile 1.7 beta application on their devices.
After the resource packs are downloaded, players can log in using “Guest” and check out the new content
Disclaimer: In India, PUBG Mobile is banned, and hence, players should avoid downloading the beta version. Instead, they should play BGMI.
- Dubai Cricket Council Chairman Keen on Hosting India-Pakistan Bilateral Series
- How to Get Explosive Ammo In GTA 5 Online and Offline
- Top 3 Pets to use in Free Fire Clash Squad Purgatory
- Mohammad Amir Opts Out of Abu Dhabi T10 League
- Rohit Sharma says Virat Kohli’s Role in the team remains the same
- India Playing XI vs New Zealand T20: Venkatesh Iyer set for debut in T20 series
- India vs New Zealand T20: Rahul Dravid Focus on Venkatesh Iyer