PUBG Mobile 2.1 New AKM Damage Rate, Recoil, & Bullet Velocity: PUBG Mobile 2.1 brought various features and updates. In PUBG Mobile 2.1, a deadly Assualt Rifle AKM has been changed to more powerful and dangerous now.
The AKM’s Damage Rate, Recoil changes, and Bullet Velocity have been updated in 2.1. Here are details
AKM’s Damage Rate Change:
The damage to the limb and leg areas of the new AKM is much higher than the previous one. It has increased by 50% more to the arms and legs of the target than the old version.
The gamer can now instead of targeting to chest and head which can be protected by level-3 armors, they should shoot the arms and legs of the opponents to take them down faster.
AKM’s Bullet Speed:
The major changes in AKM’s bullet speed. The new bullet velocity of AKM is 750m/s while the old one speed is 715m/s.
Read More | GTA 6 will feature a Female Latina Protagonist
The 5% increase in bullet velocity may change the gameplay. Now bullets go faster and hit the enemy first if both of you fire at the same time.
The recoil remains the same in PUBG 2.1 but the aim assist is slightly improved.
Players can easily control the recoil of AKM. However, it does not make big changes to the gameplay as small improvements.
- Rishabh Pant Takes a Dig At Urvarshi Rautela: Sad How Some People Are so Thirsty For Fame and Name
- Maine Toh School Bhi Nahi Kiya: Virat Kohli
- Harley-Davidson Nightster Launched in India at Rs 14.99 lakh: Check Features & Price
- New Zealand Pacer shock move as the Kiwi star granted release from the contract in a seismic moment
- Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4 Leaked!! Check Price, Specifications
- Apple to launch iOS 16 beta 5: Check new features for iPhone
- Infinix Smart 6 HD launched at a Price of Rs 6799