There have been new features and modes in PUBG Mobile which keep updating every now and then. Of these, Team Deathmatch mode has garnered huge popularity among people because of its fast, high paced experience that takes your adrenaline levels off the charts.
It was the first time the mobile market was introduced to the now-popular Battle Royale (BR) mode, and in no time, it has garnered a high number of users from all parts of the world. While BR mode is the most popular, various other modes like Team Death Match (TDM) mode have been introduced recently.
Here are 5 tips and tricks that can help you improve your kill ratio:
- It is important to take control of the flanks by attacking them quickly and keeping an eye out for enemies hidden in difficult corners of each map.
Once the flank is under control, players can either wait for rushing opponents or head for their base in order to finish them off.
- Make sure you are constantly on the move. Choosing a flank is important but enemies are all around. It is crucial that you take a few kills, move around and take a glance of the other sides as well. Players on the move are the most difficult to handle for the opposition.
- Individual matches in TDM mode are more intense, and players often have to deal with more than two enemies at once. In such a scenario, keeping grenades and smoke-grenades in hand helps in taking them by surprise and allows players valuable seconds in order to react and counter attack.
- Choose your weapon wisely. With the new load out feature, you have the option of choosing up to 4 different combination of weapons.
- Players need to be responsive and alter their techniques accordingly. While aiming for the head is important in all modes, it becomes absolutely critical in TDM mode because of the little-to-no reaction time, which is often just one or two seconds.
Source: click here
- PUBG Mobile brings a new Jungle Hunter Set in the Game
- PUBG Mobile: Top 10 PUBG Mobile Trigger in India
- Call of Duty: Warzone Now supports 200-player matches
- PUBG Mobile Tips: How to get Clothes
- TikTok’s desi alternative Chingari App Garners 2.5 million downloads
- PUBG Mobile Pharaoh character: Here’s all you need to know
- PUBG Mobile 0.19.0 Update to launch with new Exclusive Map Livik: Check Features
PUBG Mobile brings a new Jungle Hunter Set in the Game
PUBG Mobile: Top 10 PUBG Mobile Trigger in India
Call of Duty: Warzone Now supports 200-player matches
PUBG Mobile Tips: How to get Clothes
TikTok’s desi alternative Chingari App Garners 2.5 million downloads
PUBG Mobile Pro Tips: Quickest Ways to reach conqueror
PUBG Mobile: 5 ways to increase your Kill Ratio in Team Deathmatch
PUBG Mobile: New Character Andy who is a master of guns with top combat skills
How to Link Bank accounts, Edit, send and receive money from WhatsApp Payments
Physical distancing reduces the spread of Coronavirus: Study
Entertainment8 months ago
Vijay’s Bigil Full Movie Leaked Online by Tamil Rockers
Box Office9 months ago
War Hindi Full Movie Download Leaked Online on Tamilrockers
Box Office8 months ago
Jhalle Punjabi Full Movie Leaked Online Download by Tamilrockers
Entertainment7 months ago
Inside Edge Season 2 All Episodes Leaked Online Download By Tamilrockers