PUBG Mobile is working so hard to bring back in the country. The company already announced the game will return as the PUBG Mobile India.
Reports suggest that the return of the game should take more time because the company to meet all the complaints raised by the authorities.
The global 1.2 beta version has started rolling out to users worldwide. This update includes several new features and users who subscribe to the beat version will be able to enjoy it. Here we will explain how you can download the PUBG Mobile 1.2 global beta version.
It should be noted that both PUBG Mobile and PUBG Mobile India are banned in India and players in the country will not be able to download the beta update.
Here’s how to download PUBG Mobile Beta 1.2 version:
- Firstly download the APK file of the 1.2 beta version on their device.
- Enable the “Install from Unknown sources” option on your device.
- Players will require to keep at least more than 625 MB of free space to download the APK file easily.
- Need to agree to the in-game patches after reading them.
- Players will then need to select ‘guest’ option and login with their credentials.
- Then enter the invitation code and click on the yellow button to play and try out all the new features.
If in case players get to see a message that notes “There was a problem parsing the package”, they should try the process again ad re-download the beta version again.
Source: BGR India
- Dubai Cricket Council Chairman Keen on Hosting India-Pakistan Bilateral Series
- How to Get Explosive Ammo In GTA 5 Online and Offline
- Top 3 Pets to use in Free Fire Clash Squad Purgatory
- Mohammad Amir Opts Out of Abu Dhabi T10 League
- Rohit Sharma says Virat Kohli’s Role in the team remains the same
- India Playing XI vs New Zealand T20: Venkatesh Iyer set for debut in T20 series
- India vs New Zealand T20: Rahul Dravid Focus on Venkatesh Iyer