PUBG Mobile Insectoid Mode is available on the Erangel map to replace the Titan Strikes mode. In this mode, players can turn into an insect and play like an Ant-Man. To minize your body, players need a special machine unless you use hack tools.
Therefore, the game developers added five special labs on the Erangel map of this Traverse game mode.
These labs are marked by special icons on the minimap. If you want to turn into the insect right at the beginning of the match, you can land there.
There is a red zone that only insects can see. If you stay out of this zone for longer than 10 seconds, you cannot maintain your insectoid form. Then, you will change to the human form.
There is a machine inside the lab. You need to enter this machine to let it make you smaller.
After tapping on the transformation button, this machine will transform you into a tiny insect.
But if you move during the transformation process, the transformation will be canceled. If you want to turn into the normal size, you come back to the machine again and do the same.
Moreover, insect players can use the teleport machine to get to other labs quickly.
The teleport waypoint is placed right next to the transportation machine. In addition, insectoid players should collect as many dust particles as possible to exchange for stuff in the Luminator shop, such as weapons, attachments, consumables, and armor.
- IPL 2021 CSK Playing XI vs MI: Robin Uthappa likely to be opening
- IPL 2021 KKR vs RCB Live: How to watch Live Streaming in India
- IPL: BCCI keen to welcome Lucknow as a new IPL City
- IPL 2021 CSK VS MI: Rohit Sharma vs Shardul Thakur MS Dhoni vs Jasprit Bumrah, Key Battle to watch out for
- IPL 2021: No MI or CSK, THIS franchise leads the list of most centuries by a team
- IPL 2021: Predicted the first Playing XI of Punjab Kings
- PUBG Mobile and BGMI 1.6 Update VS AI Mode: Here’s how to play