The PUBG developers are currently working on the next update, 0.18.2, and the beta version for the same was released a month ago.
The patch is going to hit the live server on July 25, the same day as the game’s first anniversary. The patch is currently in the beta test phase.
4 best Features PUBG Mobile Lite 0.18.2:
A new “vault” action: players would be able to climb walls with their weapons remain firmly on hand. This mechanic would help players move around faster, enable more strategies and flanking maneuvers to surprise their enemies.
Sights can now be equipped on UZI: The fastest SMG in the game, UZI, can now be equipped with a red dot or holographic sight, which further increases the accuracy of its sprays.
This feature was added to the main game one patch ago – looks like PUBG Mobile Lite is keeping pace alright.
Bot Improvements: this update is going to improve their AI and the lethality of their bullets. Their attacks would deal increased damage – if you don’t have any vest or helmets, a bot would be able to kill you even faster than normal.
Heal while driving vehicles: the ability to heal while using vehicles, is going to be re-added in this patch.
Source: click here
- IPL 2021 CSK Playing XI vs MI: Robin Uthappa likely to be opening
- IPL 2021 KKR vs RCB Live: How to watch Live Streaming in India
- IPL: BCCI keen to welcome Lucknow as a new IPL City
- IPL 2021 CSK VS MI: Rohit Sharma vs Shardul Thakur MS Dhoni vs Jasprit Bumrah, Key Battle to watch out for
- IPL 2021: No MI or CSK, THIS franchise leads the list of most centuries by a team
- IPL 2021: Predicted the first Playing XI of Punjab Kings
- PUBG Mobile and BGMI 1.6 Update VS AI Mode: Here’s how to play