If you are a PUBG lover and still waiting for PUBG Mobile to come back, here is good news for you. PUBG’s corporation is in talks with Reliance Jio to bring back the game to our shores.
Jio platforms will begin distributing PUBG Mobile for Indian players. The company also looking for long term partnership with Reliance Jio.
According to the Hindu BusinessLine, Jio and PUBG are currently under discussions to bring back the game to India.
It is said that PUBG has long-term plans for the game in India and it is looking for a local partner to that. PUBG previously tied with Tencent Games of China for distributing PUBG Mobile in India.
Source added, “The talks are in an early stage, which began just after the government’s second round of bans. Officials from both the sides are working out the contours of how to structure various aspects of the deal,” said one of the sources close to the matter. “Legal experts from both sides are exploring possibilities on how revenues should be split, whether it would be 50:50 or Jio guaranteeing PUBG revenues based on a fixed number of users every month,”.
PUBG Mobile is a big source of revenue for PUBG, given that it has more than 175 million installations form India alone.
Players can expect a lot of localized content as well as new game modes.
Previously, PUBG Mobile borrowed all the features from Call of Duty: MObile, another published by Tencent in India.
Source: click here
- Salman Khan announces Tiger 3 Release Date on 21st April
- Rishabh Pant Takes a Dig At Urvarshi Rautela: Sad How Some People Are so Thirsty For Fame and Name
- Maine Toh School Bhi Nahi Kiya: Virat Kohli
- Harley-Davidson Nightster Launched in India at Rs 14.99 lakh: Check Features & Price
- New Zealand Pacer shock move as the Kiwi star granted release from the contract in a seismic moment
- Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4 Leaked!! Check Price, Specifications
- Apple to launch iOS 16 beta 5: Check new features for iPhone