If you are a PUBG lover and still waiting for PUBG Mobile to come back, here is good news for you. PUBG’s corporation is in talks with Reliance Jio to bring back the game to our shores.
Jio platforms will begin distributing PUBG Mobile for Indian players. The company also looking for long term partnership with Reliance Jio.
According to the Hindu BusinessLine, Jio and PUBG are currently under discussions to bring back the game to India.
It is said that PUBG has long-term plans for the game in India and it is looking for a local partner to that. PUBG previously tied with Tencent Games of China for distributing PUBG Mobile in India.
Source added, “The talks are in an early stage, which began just after the government’s second round of bans. Officials from both the sides are working out the contours of how to structure various aspects of the deal,” said one of the sources close to the matter. “Legal experts from both sides are exploring possibilities on how revenues should be split, whether it would be 50:50 or Jio guaranteeing PUBG revenues based on a fixed number of users every month,”.
PUBG Mobile is a big source of revenue for PUBG, given that it has more than 175 million installations form India alone.
Players can expect a lot of localized content as well as new game modes.
Previously, PUBG Mobile borrowed all the features from Call of Duty: MObile, another published by Tencent in India.
Source: click here
- IPL 2021: No MI or CSK, THIS franchise leads the list of most centuries by a team
- IPL 2021: Predicted the first Playing XI of Punjab Kings
- PUBG Mobile and BGMI 1.6 Update VS AI Mode: Here’s how to play
- IPL 2021 Rajasthan Royals: Evin Lewis suffers shoulder injury during CPL Final
- IPL 2021: How to Buy Online IPL Tickets for matches in UAE’s Sharjah, Dubai & Abu Dhabi- Steps by Steps Explained
- IPL 2021 Playoff Qualification Status: Check what MI, CSK, DC, RCB, RR, KKR, SRH, PBKS need to qualify for IPL 2021 Playoffs
- IPL 2021: Fans allowed in Stadium to Watch IPL UAE Leg