Andy arrives to join the battle royale game alongside Victor, Carlo, and Sara, and similar to the rest he will be available in EvoGround mode.
Andy is a puppet master who had to retire due to an accident that made him lose his voice.
He is a puppet master who had to retire due to an accident that made him lose his voice. After the unfortunate accident wherein he lost his voice, Andy had an eye for revenge and decided to play with dangerous toys instead.
Several events are still available, such as jungle-themed events including My Gun My Rule and Survive the Jungle Adventure. They were made to celebrate the creation of the Guncraft workshop and the event on Sanhok, rewarding exclusive items until July 6.
Andy emerged into a master of guns with top-notch combat skills. His ability allows him to increase the speed of drawing and holstering guns up to 16 percent.
The speed of the drawing and holstering of guns can be increased and the emotes, voice commands along with other features can be gained by leveling up the character to level 10.
There are various cosmetic items that are available for Andy, which can be found in the chest on the shop section of the game.
PUBG Mobile also introduced the Mother Clucker set which is available as a part of an event which also features other sets as well.
The set features new headgear and a costume which makes the players look like a chicken. Players can see the section in the events section and features something like a lucky draw with rarer items which is more difficult to get. The cost of playing this once is 60UC.
Source: click here
- IPL 2021 CSK Playing XI vs MI: Robin Uthappa likely to be opening
- IPL 2021 KKR vs RCB Live: How to watch Live Streaming in India
- IPL: BCCI keen to welcome Lucknow as a new IPL City
- IPL 2021 CSK VS MI: Rohit Sharma vs Shardul Thakur MS Dhoni vs Jasprit Bumrah, Key Battle to watch out for
- IPL 2021: No MI or CSK, THIS franchise leads the list of most centuries by a team
- IPL 2021: Predicted the first Playing XI of Punjab Kings
- PUBG Mobile and BGMI 1.6 Update VS AI Mode: Here’s how to play