The PUBG developer will be added a new royal pass and ranking system with PUBG Mobile Season 20. Players can begin doing the daily and weekly tasks to level up in this seasonal event and unlock free, premium rewards. The reward boxes include gun skins, outfits, emotes, UC cash, and more.
PUBG Mobile season 20, or BGMI Season 20, will last one month and so do the upcoming season after this. Apart from that, the seasons’ abbreviations will turn into M1, M2, M3… It means PUBGM Season 20 will be now referred to as BGMI M1. Krafton did mention in their post,
After season 19 ended on July 13, Battlegrounds Mobile India M1 was released on July 14 at 7:30 AM (IST). A typical PUBG Mobile season traditionally lasted from seven to eight weeks. However, from now on it will only occur for 30 days.
It usually takes players 24 hours for any season to wind up. And the devs will spend two to three days until they unleash the new season, making sure there is not any show stopper.
New map for PUBG Mobile Season 20
The developers of PUBG recently put forward a new map in the 12.2 update and players can see this approach in content reflected in the game. However, news surfaced that BGMI and Tesla reached an agreement to add branded products up for grabs.
Speculations have it that the products may vary from Tesla outfits to in-game vehicles and weapon skins. Depending on this partnership’s duration, they will only be available for a limited duration.
BGMI Season M1 brings about a plethora of premium and costless rewards via the Royale Pass.
The official season has started, the confirmed PUBG Mobile Season 20 Royal Pass rewards have also come into existence and you can see all of them below:
- Tidal Wargod Set and Dust Camo Soldier (M15A4): Unlock at RP 1
- Tidal Wargod Helmet: Unlocks at RP 10
- Night Stalker Parachute: Unlocks at RP 13
- Tidal Wargod Mask: Unlock at RP 5
- Hahaha Emote and RP Avatar (M1): Unlock at RP 15
- Groovy Teen Outfit: Unlock at RP 25
- Neon Hopper 2-Seat Motorcycle: Unlocks at RP 20
- Tidal Wargod Ornament and Night Stalker Emote: Unlocks at RP 30
- Alien Technology – QBU: Unlocks at RP 35
- Tidal Wargod – Scar-L: Unlocks at RP 40
- Night Stalker Cover and Night Stalker Set: Unlock at RP 50
Players do not have to buy the Elite Royale Pass if they wish to get the free rewards by doing challenges and missions. Nevertheless, in case they want the premium prizes in their inventory, they can totally purchase the Elite Upgrade Plus Pass with 960 UC or the Elite Royale Pass that costs 360 UC.
- IPL 2021: No MI or CSK, THIS franchise leads the list of most centuries by a team
- IPL 2021: Predicted the first Playing XI of Punjab Kings
- PUBG Mobile and BGMI 1.6 Update VS AI Mode: Here’s how to play
- IPL 2021 Rajasthan Royals: Evin Lewis suffers shoulder injury during CPL Final
- IPL 2021: How to Buy Online IPL Tickets for matches in UAE’s Sharjah, Dubai & Abu Dhabi- Steps by Steps Explained
- IPL 2021 Playoff Qualification Status: Check what MI, CSK, DC, RCB, RR, KKR, SRH, PBKS need to qualify for IPL 2021 Playoffs
- IPL 2021: Fans allowed in Stadium to Watch IPL UAE Leg