PUBG Mobile EvoGround mode to offer a mix of Payload and War: PUBG Mobile developers have been subjected to a lot of new in-game feature. In the last few months, the team has added a couple of new gameplay modes that try to make it interesting for the players.
PUBG Developer recently announced 0.16.0 update that included features a snowy terrain in Erangel, a TPP to FPP switch, and the most awaited feature is the new mode – RageGear.
BGR reported that the new RageGear mode is available under EvoGround. And now PUBG has come out with another new mode, namely, the Payload X War Mode.
PUBG Mobile War Mode details
War mode is similar to deathmatch where the player respawns in the match at a particular time interval. Towards the end of the match, the blue zone locks in and players are no longer able to respawn. This gives the mode a traditional Battle Royale ending.
PUBG Mobile Payload Mode details
Payload mode allows players to use an attack helicopter to fight rivals on the ground. At the same time, players on the ground will have access to rocket or grenade launchers to fight the enemies.
In the new mode, players can drop in a small safe zone with a grenade launcher and continue to fight each other while respawning after death. PUBG Mobile announced this update just a few weeks after the company released its 0.16.0 update.
- Salman Khan announces Tiger 3 Release Date on 21st April
- Rishabh Pant Takes a Dig At Urvarshi Rautela: Sad How Some People Are so Thirsty For Fame and Name
- Maine Toh School Bhi Nahi Kiya: Virat Kohli
- Harley-Davidson Nightster Launched in India at Rs 14.99 lakh: Check Features & Price
- New Zealand Pacer shock move as the Kiwi star granted release from the contract in a seismic moment
- Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4 Leaked!! Check Price, Specifications
- Apple to launch iOS 16 beta 5: Check new features for iPhone