Krafton introduced a new map of Taego and a new gun K2- a legendary gun from South Korea is expected to come to PUBG in early July.
The new map Taego will arrive on the PC platform on July 7th and console on July 15th. Here are all the leaks about these two contents.
This new weapon appears in a corner of the second poster. This new gun has a longer barrel than all existing ARs in this game. It makes us think of K2 – an iconic weapon in South Korea.
It has three firing modes, including single, burst, and full-auto. Besides, the real version of Daewoo K2 supports many attachments like other ARs, such as scope, foregrip, mag, and muzzle.
The initial bullet velocity of this new gun reaches 920m/s. Besides, the maximum effective range of fire is 600 meters. Therefore, you can use this AR as a DMR. In close combat, it’s also very powerful with a very high rate of fire which reaches 700 – 900 rounds per minute.
Taego map is similar Erangel (8X8)- consisted of a big island and a smallar one.
Taego also comes along with a Respawn Royale mechanism like in Respawn Royale mode in LABS. Players will respawn after 100 seconds as on as at least one teammate still stay alive.
(With Input From GuruGamer)
- IPL 2021: No MI or CSK, THIS franchise leads the list of most centuries by a team
- IPL 2021: Predicted the first Playing XI of Punjab Kings
- PUBG Mobile and BGMI 1.6 Update VS AI Mode: Here’s how to play
- IPL 2021 Rajasthan Royals: Evin Lewis suffers shoulder injury during CPL Final
- IPL 2021: How to Buy Online IPL Tickets for matches in UAE’s Sharjah, Dubai & Abu Dhabi- Steps by Steps Explained
- IPL 2021 Playoff Qualification Status: Check what MI, CSK, DC, RCB, RR, KKR, SRH, PBKS need to qualify for IPL 2021 Playoffs
- IPL 2021: Fans allowed in Stadium to Watch IPL UAE Leg