Splatoon is third-person shooter which featured unique characters havong the ability to change between humanoid and cephalopod.
Nintendo released Splatoon in 2015 and its Splatoon 2 was launched in 2017 which is fact was widely liked by the community.
It is almost 4 years since a new Splatoon game was launched. So, it is high time for the developers to release the newest instalment, Splatoon 3.
In the trailer, we get to see the journey of an Inkling from the deserted Spatlands to the massive and busy city of Spatsville. The trailer also gives us an idea of the wide range of character customizations.
Along with the trusty .96 Gal and the Range Blaster, old weapons from previous titles are seen in this trailer of Splatoon 3. However, a new bow weapon was featured in the trailer.
Well, if you’ve played the older titles, both Splatoon and Splatoon 2 had impressive single-player campaign mode despite the main focus being a multiplayer game.
So, expect nothing less from the successor. It is expected to be featuring a great story as well.
Well, that’s about it for the details regarding Splatoon 3. If more details are revealed by Nintendo, we will be updating you with it. So, until then, enjoy the released titles.
Source: click here
- IPL 2021: No MI or CSK, THIS franchise leads the list of most centuries by a team
- IPL 2021: Predicted the first Playing XI of Punjab Kings
- PUBG Mobile and BGMI 1.6 Update VS AI Mode: Here’s how to play
- IPL 2021 Rajasthan Royals: Evin Lewis suffers shoulder injury during CPL Final
- IPL 2021: How to Buy Online IPL Tickets for matches in UAE’s Sharjah, Dubai & Abu Dhabi- Steps by Steps Explained
- IPL 2021 Playoff Qualification Status: Check what MI, CSK, DC, RCB, RR, KKR, SRH, PBKS need to qualify for IPL 2021 Playoffs
- IPL 2021: Fans allowed in Stadium to Watch IPL UAE Leg