How to Win 4vs4 Team Fights in Free Fire: The biggest challenge in Free Fire is 4vs4 team fights in order to win in ranked or tournaments.
When Two opposite teams go up against each other, all members need to pull their own weight so that the team can win.
Here are the Top 5 Tips & Trick to win in 4vs4 Team Fight Free Fire:
Attack as a Team:
All members of a team will attack the enemies as a team. suppose, if 3 members attack but one member is busy with looting, the squad’s damage potential is reduced.
Attacking as a team to gain an advantage is combat. Falling to do this can give the advantage back to the opponents, allowing them to flank and turn the table on your team instead.
Focus fire on a single target:
Taking down a single enemy would reduce the enemy team’s firepower by 25%.
Furthermore, this might even force them to temporarily stop firing to save the downed players, effectively removing 2/4 enemies out of the fight.
This tactic works in pretty much all encounters and it is very hard to recover from it.
You should coordinate the whole team and throw grenades in unison. It is highly unlikely for a single grenade to score a kill, but multiple grenades can definitely down an enemy inside cover.
Multiple grenades also cover a bigger area, preventing enemies from escaping damage.
Always have a sniper or two:
Snipers are the deadliest weapon class in Free Fire, with massive range and high damage. Scoring a perfect headshot is usually a guaranteed kill. This is why every team needs a sniper or two, preferably with the Dead Silent ability or a Silencer.
Locate the entire squad before attacking:
It might be a good idea to try to locate the general location of all members in the enemy squad before attacking. This allows you and your team to keep them in the line of sight and avoid flanking attacks.
If you cannot locate the location of more than one member of the enemy team, it is best to keep an eye out for ambushes. Getting flanked by surprise is the easiest way to lose the fight.
- Infinix Note 12 launched in India at a price of Rs 11999: Check Specifications
- Grand Theft Auto: How to Download Original GTA San Andreas
- Apex Legends Mobile System Requirement, Pre-register Rewarded
- CCMH vs VFNR Dream11 Prediction, Pitch Report, Playing XI, Head to Head for match 26
- CCP vs MRS Dream11 Prediction, Playing XI, Pitch Report, Head to Head for Match 25 of St. Lucia T10 Cup
- Pakistan Former WK Batsmen Kamran Akmal Feels- ‘If Umran Malik Was In Pakistan, I Think He Would Have Made It To The National Team’
- Free Fire MAX 2022: Top 6 Looking Emotes