PUBG Mobile launched last month but there has been little to none further update from the developers ever since.
FAU-G was announced in September, shortly after the ban of PUBG Mobile. Players can now pre-register for the game on Google Play Store.
While many people suspect that FAU-G will copy PUBG, the dev has ensured everyone that it would not be the case.
These 2 are the most wanted mobile games right now and fans are curious to know the differences between these 2 titles.
We will look at the 3 major differences between FAU-G and the PUBG Mobile Indian version.
FAU-G will feature a story mode that players can play solo or with other players online. There will be a battle royale mode, but it will be released in future updates of the game.
The PUBG Mobile Indian version will be pretty much the same as the PUBG Mobile global version. It will feature the battle royale mode as the main mode and other multiplayer modes for players to compete against each other.
FAU-G will be set in real-world scenarios to educate players about Indian historical events and the sacrifices made by the soldiers.
The PUBG Mobile Indian version will be set in a virtual simulation training ground with a green hit effect.
FAU-G will have a level based game structure. The first level of the game will be in Galwan Valley.
The PUBG Mobile Indian version will let players compete with each other in different matches and game modes. All the matches have no connection to one each other whatsoever.
- Dubai Cricket Council Chairman Keen on Hosting India-Pakistan Bilateral Series
- How to Get Explosive Ammo In GTA 5 Online and Offline
- Top 3 Pets to use in Free Fire Clash Squad Purgatory
- Mohammad Amir Opts Out of Abu Dhabi T10 League
- Rohit Sharma says Virat Kohli’s Role in the team remains the same
- India Playing XI vs New Zealand T20: Venkatesh Iyer set for debut in T20 series
- India vs New Zealand T20: Rahul Dravid Focus on Venkatesh Iyer