PUBG Mobile launched last month but there has been little to none further update from the developers ever since.
FAU-G was announced in September, shortly after the ban of PUBG Mobile. Players can now pre-register for the game on Google Play Store.
While many people suspect that FAU-G will copy PUBG, the dev has ensured everyone that it would not be the case.
These 2 are the most wanted mobile games right now and fans are curious to know the differences between these 2 titles.
We will look at the 3 major differences between FAU-G and the PUBG Mobile Indian version.
FAU-G will feature a story mode that players can play solo or with other players online. There will be a battle royale mode, but it will be released in future updates of the game.
The PUBG Mobile Indian version will be pretty much the same as the PUBG Mobile global version. It will feature the battle royale mode as the main mode and other multiplayer modes for players to compete against each other.
FAU-G will be set in real-world scenarios to educate players about Indian historical events and the sacrifices made by the soldiers.
The PUBG Mobile Indian version will be set in a virtual simulation training ground with a green hit effect.
FAU-G will have a level based game structure. The first level of the game will be in Galwan Valley.
The PUBG Mobile Indian version will let players compete with each other in different matches and game modes. All the matches have no connection to one each other whatsoever.
- Pakistan Former WK Batsmen Kamran Akmal Feels- ‘If Umran Malik Was In Pakistan, I Think He Would Have Made It To The National Team’
- Free Fire MAX 2022: Top 6 Looking Emotes
- TATA IPL LSG vs RR Fantasy Cricket Tips, Playing XI, Head to Head, Pitch Report for Lucknow Super Giants vs Rajasthan Royals Indian Premier League Season 15 Match 63
- IPL CSK vs GT Fantasy Tips, Playing XI, Head to Head Records, Pitch Report, And Dream11 Team
- KKR vs SRH 2022 Dream11 Prediction, Playing XI, Pitch Report, Fantasy Tips for TATA IPL Match 61, 14 MAY 2022
- IPL: A Big Blow for KKR as Pat Cummins Ruled Out of The Tournament Due to Hips Injury
- Free Fire Advance Server OB34 Rolls out new Features – Character, Finn Pet, and More