Garena just added Purgatory to Free Fire Clash Squad, giving players more maps and new experiences while pushing their rank to Grand Master. For people who don’t know which pet they should use on the new map.
Beaston: Beaston’s ability is called Helping Hand. It can help increase the throwing distance of your grenade by up to 30%. Bringing Beaston with you into the battle will allow you to launch Grenade attacks easier. With a good throw and great timing, your Grenade can be a very dangerous weapon.
Dreki: Dreki is the only pet in Free Fire that can give you a huge amount of information. Dreki’s Dragon Glare ability will help you see the locations of up to 4 enemies who are using Med Kit within 30 meters. A player is the most vulnerable when they are using a Med Kit. Knowing that the enemy is using a Med Kit means that you can safely push or rotate to another location.
Detective Panda: Detective Panda is one of the best pets in Free Fire for aggressive playstyle. His ability Panda’s Blessings can heal you 10 HP after each kill. This allows you to keep your HP high between fights. You don’t have to stop to heal small wounds and you can just keep moving to hunt more.
- Rishabh Pant Takes a Dig At Urvarshi Rautela: Sad How Some People Are so Thirsty For Fame and Name
- Maine Toh School Bhi Nahi Kiya: Virat Kohli
- Harley-Davidson Nightster Launched in India at Rs 14.99 lakh: Check Features & Price
- New Zealand Pacer shock move as the Kiwi star granted release from the contract in a seismic moment
- Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4 Leaked!! Check Price, Specifications
- Apple to launch iOS 16 beta 5: Check new features for iPhone
- Infinix Smart 6 HD launched at a Price of Rs 6799