Garena just added Purgatory to Free Fire Clash Squad, giving players more maps and new experiences while pushing their rank to Grand Master. For people who don’t know which pet they should use on the new map.
Beaston: Beaston’s ability is called Helping Hand. It can help increase the throwing distance of your grenade by up to 30%. Bringing Beaston with you into the battle will allow you to launch Grenade attacks easier. With a good throw and great timing, your Grenade can be a very dangerous weapon.
Dreki: Dreki is the only pet in Free Fire that can give you a huge amount of information. Dreki’s Dragon Glare ability will help you see the locations of up to 4 enemies who are using Med Kit within 30 meters. A player is the most vulnerable when they are using a Med Kit. Knowing that the enemy is using a Med Kit means that you can safely push or rotate to another location.
Detective Panda: Detective Panda is one of the best pets in Free Fire for aggressive playstyle. His ability Panda’s Blessings can heal you 10 HP after each kill. This allows you to keep your HP high between fights. You don’t have to stop to heal small wounds and you can just keep moving to hunt more.
- FIFA World Cup 2022: Cristiano Ronaldo Arrives in Qatar in Style Along with Team Portugal
- FIFA World Cup 2022: Cristiano Ronaldo and Bruno Fernandes engage in an AWKWARD interaction
- Manchester United Didn’t Believe My Daughter Was ill in Hospital When I missed Pre-Reson: Cristiano Ronaldo
- IPL 2023 Retention: KKR is all set to release Pat Cummins
- Free Fire OB37 Update Features: New Zombie Mode, Gun, Pet, and More
- IPL 2023 Retention: MI & CSK Retained and Released players list; MI releases Kieron Pollard, CSK retains Ravindra Jadeja
- Step to Activate 5G on Apple iPhone 12, 13, 14 Series