Top 5 Best Weapons In Minecraft: Weapons are important tools for players to fight off hostile creatures. In Minecraft, players can craft their own weapons using a crafting table or they can find it in chets, mobs loot.
In this article we are showing you the top 5 best Weapons in Minecraft. Below are list
Netherite Sword: it was introduced in the Netherite update and also one of the best weapons in Minecraft in 2021. It can be upgraded from a Diamonds Sword, dealing up to 8 damage without enchantment. It also has more durability than Trident.
Read This | Call of Duty: Warzone Season 3; Top 5 Weapons
Trident: The only way to get it is through killing Drowned mobs. The Melee attack of Trident deal 4 and a half hearts of damage. It can attack fast than an axe but slower than a sword. The Trident offers the utility that no other weapons in Minecraft have. Players are recommended to get it as soon as they can.
Diamond Sword: it can be made from iron, gold, wood,… but the best sword is made from Diamond. You can craft a Diamon Sword using a stick and 2 Diamonds.
Bow: You can craft Bow easily with Sticks & String or get it from the drop of Skeletons. Bow allows you to deal with mobs easily as they won’t even get close to you. However, you do need to remember stocking up arrows to shoot.
Crossbow: It can deal 5 and a half hearts of damage in a shot. It has a higher range than a bow and it is more accurate. Crossbow has a weakness of slow firing rate and movement speed while aiming.
- IPL 2021 CSK Playing XI vs MI: Robin Uthappa likely to be opening
- IPL 2021 KKR vs RCB Live: How to watch Live Streaming in India
- IPL: BCCI keen to welcome Lucknow as a new IPL City
- IPL 2021 CSK VS MI: Rohit Sharma vs Shardul Thakur MS Dhoni vs Jasprit Bumrah, Key Battle to watch out for
- IPL 2021: No MI or CSK, THIS franchise leads the list of most centuries by a team
- IPL 2021: Predicted the first Playing XI of Punjab Kings
- PUBG Mobile and BGMI 1.6 Update VS AI Mode: Here’s how to play