Warzone’s 1.41 update brought a new lobby screen and re-enabled mid-match loadout editing, Raven Software has released the August 25 patch notes.
The update also included a plethora of bug fixes, an official announcement of the new RAAL MG, and added a Looking For Party feature beta.
The new feature will allow players to set preference before partying up with other players.
Warzone August 25 update patch notes
UI, UX, and More: This new feature allows you to search for and party up with other players via a series of preferences that you select (Game Modes, Party Communication, Play Style,).
New RAAL Weapon: Light Machine Gun (MW)
Bug Fixes: Fixed several issues
How to get the RAAL MG in Warzone
Players must get 5 kills in 7 different matches while using LMGs equipped with a Scout Optic.
The RAAL MG is fairly potent, featuring a fast TTK despite its slow fire rate.
The RAAL MG behaves as a typical LMG would, with its slow fire rate, high damage, and low movement speed.
Its biggest drawback is its ridiculously high reload time of 7.5 seconds.
This renders the RAAL MG ineffective in close-quarters combat, making it essential for players to equip a fast-firing SMG as their secondary weapon.
the RAAL MG is a competent weapon that doesn’t exactly fit into the meta.
- PUBG Mobile: Esports Global Schedule revealed for 2022
- T20 World Cup 2022 Full Schedule: Team Group, Complete Fixtures, Date, Time, Venue, and Time Table
- Minecraft: Trapdoor Recipe, Materials, How to Use, and More
- BBL 2021-22 Qualifier: SCO vs SIX Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Tips, Playing XI, Pitch Report and Team News
- PUBG Mobile 1.8 Update Spider Web-Shooter Locations: Complete Details
- Sharjah CBFS T20 2022: BUK vs KAB Fantasy Cricket Tips, Dream11 Prediction, Playing XI, Pitch Report, & Players Stats
- Tecno Pova Neo to launch soon: Check Price & Specifications