Warzone’s 1.41 update brought a new lobby screen and re-enabled mid-match loadout editing, Raven Software has released the August 25 patch notes.
The update also included a plethora of bug fixes, an official announcement of the new RAAL MG, and added a Looking For Party feature beta.
The new feature will allow players to set preference before partying up with other players.
Warzone August 25 update patch notes
UI, UX, and More: This new feature allows you to search for and party up with other players via a series of preferences that you select (Game Modes, Party Communication, Play Style,).
New RAAL Weapon: Light Machine Gun (MW)
Bug Fixes: Fixed several issues
How to get the RAAL MG in Warzone
Players must get 5 kills in 7 different matches while using LMGs equipped with a Scout Optic.
The RAAL MG is fairly potent, featuring a fast TTK despite its slow fire rate.
The RAAL MG behaves as a typical LMG would, with its slow fire rate, high damage, and low movement speed.
Its biggest drawback is its ridiculously high reload time of 7.5 seconds.
This renders the RAAL MG ineffective in close-quarters combat, making it essential for players to equip a fast-firing SMG as their secondary weapon.
the RAAL MG is a competent weapon that doesn’t exactly fit into the meta.
- IPL 2021: No MI or CSK, THIS franchise leads the list of most centuries by a team
- IPL 2021: Predicted the first Playing XI of Punjab Kings
- PUBG Mobile and BGMI 1.6 Update VS AI Mode: Here’s how to play
- IPL 2021 Rajasthan Royals: Evin Lewis suffers shoulder injury during CPL Final
- IPL 2021: How to Buy Online IPL Tickets for matches in UAE’s Sharjah, Dubai & Abu Dhabi- Steps by Steps Explained
- IPL 2021 Playoff Qualification Status: Check what MI, CSK, DC, RCB, RR, KKR, SRH, PBKS need to qualify for IPL 2021 Playoffs
- IPL 2021: Fans allowed in Stadium to Watch IPL UAE Leg